Reviews for The People v Zelos Wilder
lken1995 chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
Yep, always my favourite stories. You just do AWESOME work...
I'm not a native speaker, so I don't quite understand the ending of chapter 10, the Opening Statments, could someone explain? xP hehe

I must say... your work is just unbelievable
You just seem to know the characters so well... (though I know you intentionally made Zelos that way here), congratulations on your work; I really hope you someday retake Shelloyd fanfiction!
King chapter 10 . 4/21/2010 usual.

But at the end it says TBC...but its been over a year.

Will it be continued?
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 10 . 1/4/2010
Other than Zelos's low blow towards the couple, the rest seemed so in character for all of them. It's a hilarious fic and I really do hope that you do intend to update it eventually. Pray continue.
Sword Dancer chapter 10 . 9/17/2009
please continue this story is amazing
Metamorpha chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I can honestly say this is one of the most well written story I have read on this site. I can't WAIT for the next chapter!
Sword Maniac chapter 10 . 2/25/2009
Excellent! (As your writing usually is). I had almost forgotton about this series. As you say it is TBC, I should reread the first 9 chapters.

It is good to see you writing again. Especially on Symphonia. Hope to hear much more from you.

BTW. What is your current 'masterpiece'?
Cataclysmic Eclipse chapter 7 . 8/28/2008
I'm sorry, but I can't finish this fic. It's a very good concept, but it fails in the delivery especially considering how the characters seem OOC.

Zelos is portrayed strictly as a perverted idiot obsessed with sex, not considering his true character at all. Sheena is portrayed as a bitch. I mean, she went all the way to see Zelos just to hit him and then she continues to insult him at every turn. Lloyd is fine until he desires to protect Sheena's "virtue" by attacking Zelos. Honestly, the whole fic seems to be your desire to make Zelos suffer.

Also, if Sheena and Lloyd hate Zelos so much then why are they there in the first place trying to help him? Yes, you've said in the fic they're doing it so they can finish the rest of their journey in peace, but the way your characterizing them, they would just leave Meltokio and laugh at Zelos and his hopeless situation.

Another thing I'd like to point out is that if Hilda loves "Zelly" so much, why hasn't she asked to marry him? The Chosen has a lot of influence, the king has no way to refuse. Also, it was stated in ToS-R that Zelos is second in line to the throne, Seles being the third. Now, I know that there's no way you could have known that to be a canon fact but it's still fairly obvious.

Poor characterization, I won't be reading the rest of this.
Yume Hanabi chapter 7 . 8/28/2008
"humor" is not an excuse to throw all characterization out of the window.

The basic plot had potential and was interesting, but there are too many inconsistencies and OOCness for me to continue.
crystalwolfberri chapter 9 . 9/8/2007
oh! this was reali funny, but good too! is it over now or will they rescue zelos? tell me, i wanna kno!

ahem. pleaz continue! i do like it a lot!
Dido-Chan chapter 3 . 10/21/2006
I really love this story please continue
payroo chapter 9 . 8/10/2006
Wow... I've never seen a Humor/Drama done so well. And everyone's perfectly in character too! I bow before your incredible writing, and wait for the next chapter!
Maurice Elias A. Nigma chapter 9 . 8/3/2006
I've got to say that you've put up a very romantic and yet serious fic up in this site, man. I'm not going to be able to review all of your chapters, but I could at least give you a decent review. Now, the comedy that you've put up in this fic is something that would balance out the story. Not to mention cool down the intensity and seriousness of what the chapters give off. But man, it was good to read.

Now, from what I've read within this chapter, it looks to me that Zelos is learning the hard way on why flirting with women could end up as one of the most dangerous and hazardous things to do with a man's health. Boy, is something amiss and I smell a rat for when I've read everything within this fiction. Trust me, I sort of have a sixth sense about these sort of things. Especially for when you've got Sheena to infilitrate the king's castle just to get the truth from his daughter. Most of the things that I've read almost made me laugh.

Anyway, you really threw me off guard that Lloyd, among all of the characters, destroyed almost about part of the city of Meltokio in order to give the red-haired pervert the beating of his life. Not that he didn't deserve it after all of the things he'd said. Most of what I've been interested about is the way that you've got Sheena to confess her real name to Lloyd right before they...well, you know what I'm talking about. Just where is it that you've got the idea for Kohana(Little Flower) from anyway? Seems to me that you've done your work well. Especially with the extra scenes that you've put up for your past chapters. Hope that your next chapter comes up. I want to see where all this is going. Later!

Maurice A. Nigma
sheena the summoner chapter 7 . 3/27/2006
Love It!
sheena the summoner chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
What was Zelos arrested for...
ScarletEyes chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
This was really neat. I love how you have that total cliff-hanger at the end! PLEASE hurry and write the next part! I can't wait! (Zelos is so cute!_~)