Reviews for Hand to Hand, Hand to Mouth
HecatonchiresLM chapter 27 . 6/11
It's a real shame this is abandoned :(
Kay20 chapter 27 . 5/2
I just tripped on this and man I wish there was more. I love Wolvie and Jubes.
jubilee loves pyro chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
What is the paring in this
Prats 'R' Us chapter 27 . 1/22/2014
This story is awesome, I hope you decide to continue it one day.
Andrew chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
It's been over six years since I read this story, but I still come back to it from time to time. Damn good story, this should have been a novel.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
No more updates? I haven't seen you update your livejournal in ages either. :) I hope you're still writing!
Ms. Fairweather chapter 27 . 10/11/2012
so I just found the story, and I totally love it. I really hope that you continue it somewhere. I'm going to look around your profile and see if I can find it. if not, I'll be following this in case you pick it up again someday.
Haystacks chapter 27 . 7/14/2011
This is an amazing story. The characterization is spot-on. The story arc is well paced. It is suspenseful but not boring, and it is one of my favorite Jubilee fics. You are very talented.

I can't wait for the rest.
Andrew chapter 9 . 3/1/2011
""Shut up," I spat each word out like they were bitterly flavored. "You don't get to judge him. You don't get to judge me. Not anymore."

He bowed his head to his chest again. "You're wrong darlin'. That's all I get to do, now."

With his words, I realized that what I had taken for superiority wasn't really that at all.

It was sadness. Terrible, terrible sadness."

That passage is going to stay with me forever...
HideSeekKeep chapter 27 . 7/9/2010
This certainly has to be one of the best Wolverine/Jubilee stories out there. You've crafted an elaborate and exciting plot that leaves my heart racing, but I must admit that my favorite moments are the quiet, intimate ones between Logan and Jubilation. The chemistry you have created between them is electric and it makes me want them to be together so badly!

I hope that you will someday come back to this story, although I understand that you must be incredibly busy. I'm definitely adding this to my alerts. I applaud you on what you have written thus far-it's a beautiful piece of work.
wolvster chapter 27 . 5/19/2010
Hi,

I just stumbled upon this story and fell in love with it!

Is there any chance you'll be updating this in the future?

It's a very good read and I'd love to see where it goes!

Regards,

-wolvster
Len chapter 27 . 12/23/2009
I realize it's been a while since you've posted/updated this story. I'm new to this whole fanfic thing and just finished all 27 of your chapters. Please please please tell me that you'll be posting more. I'm going out of my mind insane because I'm so curious. Your writing is great. It's witty and interesting and I'd love to see how all of this ends. Thanks for embarking on this journey in the first place, please finish it!
Xeelia chapter 27 . 12/21/2009
I adore this story! Will you be continuing it?
blankuntildelete chapter 27 . 11/9/2009
Oh, Sakura. When oh when will you update again? I miss this story so hard.
HeartBreakerWithAHeartofGold chapter 27 . 6/23/2009
So I started reading and quickly tore through these chapters with a delightful fervor. Great diction and a solid plot; then as I raced to the last chapter you left me skidding to a halt at this large cliff. Then I see you haven't updated in a bit. Pot, meet kettle. But it kills me to see such a good piece of fiction on hold. If you ever find a time to update or possibly fall back into writing, I'd love to see a conclusion.

Best Wishes,