Reviews for Differences
PromiseMeYourTragedy chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This is my favorite Olivione story so far. Much kudos, lovely.
stgulik chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Lovely, erudite, and unique. Thank you so much.
Platinum Express chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I love how Hermione's not perfect. You don't know how much ir irriates to hear about her glossy hair and creamy skin and whatnot. Nobodies that perfect. But you've got her down pat.

And I love the assumption that differences can make you closer. Me and my boyfriend operate on the same theory, and it's got us from being lovestuck 13 year olds to still in love 18 year olds!

Sorry. I'm in one of those romantic moods.

Thanks so much for the story!
misssweetsweet chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
This was a sweet story. I enjoyed it.
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
absolutely beautiful. the analyzation of the faults and quirks was really great, and people that are truly in love will totally understand it!
Dame Fortune chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
You are fabulous, Love. It was wonderfully endearing and so clever. You're ridiculously talented, Sugar, and I'm glad to see you don't waste it.

This was a lovely read. I'm only sorry I didn't catch it when it first came out. I'm loathe to be redundant, but you're an absolutely fantastic author.

Thank you for proving there's stuff out there worth a good read if people only look for it. I'm sorry to gush, but... really. Please, please, keep up the stupendous work. FF needs people of your calibre.

EverVengeful chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
oh, how sweet! i loved it ;)
Cheska chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Whoo! Hermione/Oliver. _

I enjoyed the fanfic, kind of weird about Hermione being into sex and stuff - then again, she's the curious little sort and people always say 'it's always the quiet ones.' Although she's not entirely quiet since she's known to be a bookworm, she's still one of those people you never really expect to be anything extraordinary.
Flair Verona the Slytherin Queen chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
This was absolutely endearing! I loved it a lot. A great Valentine's treat.

Flair Verona the Slytherin Queen