Reviews for Random Encounter
The Silver Canis chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
I wuz kinda cunfused about this...
Vamp-Heart chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
That was really good... I really liked the way sesshomaru acted in this story...Please write more lol

_
Amazonian21 chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
That was really good. I think that's how it would be. I'm never much of a fan of stories with a lot of violence or coersion to them, and I think you hit on something here.
Sarah chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Good Stuff! You need to write more.
wolfking chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
more chapters and itis also a good story
Anome Awakaru chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Wow... O.o I've never read a Sessh/Kag fic that had Sesshomaru in character. It was really good! Plz continue it!
snowball and haniko chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Okay that was strange

She did say a random and strange incounter and it true it was

True true I liked it and you Haniko

Mildly interesting if you want to know more snowball use our twin telepathy

To much concentration for such a simple matter but I know you liked it no rude comments

Shut up your voice is irratating and I'm tired

You did that on purpose

Yep
Almost Funny chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
This is one of the best characterizations of Sesshoumaru that I have ever read. I hope you write more; either a continuation of this, or a completely new fic. I look foreward to what you'll write in the future!
Pegasus Rider chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Lol, that was cute! XD I love Kagome thinking about her Shampoo! I could totally see her doing that. Excellent work!
peep chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
ai!what happens next?is he fallinf 4her?
Darkness living in Hope chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
that was a very interesting story... i liked it and i hope that there might be a second chapter but if not owell

Darkness living in Hope
VampireRoutine chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
oh! i wish you would write more! it was very good!
Katzztar chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Well written and in character, that combonation is not often seen. Thank you.

I can picture that happening in the manga alright.
White Butterfly chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
I was thinking when she was scooping the shampoo back in "He must be able to smell the shampoo.. I wonder if he likes it?"

I don't usually like Sesshomaru/Kagome fics but I do this one.
CallaRose4ever chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Good beginning. I do love Sessie X Kag stories. I am looking forward to reading more. I have even been debateing writing one of my own. Well I hope you update soon...are you going to keep working on that other story with Kyo and cat ears?