Reviews for Spirit Man
TheRedScreech chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
Well, this was absolutely wonderful! I loved everything about this - Roshan and Ungoya's talk, Ungoya cornering Diego and letting him go, Diego's apology to Roshan's dad. Wonderful! :D
SaintClaire chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
I love this! I've been combing the archive looking for stories about the little boy, but they haven't given him a name so he's been a bit hard to find. But this was just brilliant. In every way. And Diego came back! One thing that has irked me in the movies, i wish they showed that necklace still on Manny. All the way up, stuck on his tusk or something. I love that it got a mention. Thanks for writing this.
rioludoodle chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Great story. Keep writing. Nice job. Blabbity blabbity blah. all those other typical things you see in reviews. But seriously, this is a really good story. I like it.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
What happened to that necklace? Manny didn't have it in the next movie.
Indigo chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I read this story years ago and I'm still as impressed as I was then.

It's one of those stories, you know? One of those that stay with you.

-Indigo
yourfriendlyneighborhoodturtle chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I really liked your story. Really sweet.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
0oh great one-shot! :)
vucizalis chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Love this version of what happens to Pinky after the movie. Very nice.
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
A great story. Very good.
Morag I chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Lovely, just lovely! Awsome idea and very well illustrated (though, I could have gone for some more atmospheric description...)!

Signed,

Morag I
Illustriously There chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Ivory necklace! Don't you know where ivory comes from? I doubt Manfred would very much appreciate ivory.
goldenpuon chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Great. A very heartfelt story. I love how Roshan turned out.
PaddySnuffles chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Aw! That was realy sweet! You should keep going, this is really good. )
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Not bad, not bad at all. I like it. _
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Excellent. Just great. The human culture and characters were rendered stunningly, and the last scene with Diego and the others was just beautiful. Good job!