Reviews for A Valentine's To Remember
Sabriel B. Parthenopaeus chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
) i loved this story, very well done!
lovemondotrasho chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This is a really adorable fic! It's a bit OOC for Kaiba but it's still freaking adorable.
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Aw... I was looking forward to the smexy... But it was sweet. I was fully expecting her to squeal when she saw the giant teddy bear Mokuba got her. XD
BrightStar23 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Aww this story was so sweet. I loved it and I love Seto and Serenity as a couple. Great job. :)
K5Rakitan chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Yep! Just what the doctor ordered... pure fluff and romance :) I loved the cute scenes with Mokuba. I was a bit disappointed that you left the sexy stuff off-screen, but I understand if it is against your views to write it explicitly.
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
seto is romantic!

hotness those stolen moments hehehehe
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
God, there are so many ways to describe this oneshot. But it all comes back to one word: awesome. It was so romantic and *playful* and it was really amazing. What I'd give to have half the writing talent you have. :D
MeAndMyHarpieDeck chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
This was just too good. I really liked all the effort you put in to making each character speacial. I really hope you continue writing ones like these!
Baby-Grimm chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
this is the very first yugioh fanfic i have read.

i just got back into liking yugioh a little bit more.

i like the setoxserenity pairing its really cute

i always thought that seto could be romantic and you cleared it up! yay!

I love this! xx
Joby chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Kaiba and Serenity suck as a couple, Kaiba doesn't even deserve her.
Quix chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Great Story
PuiNikkiShowron chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
That was really good. it was definately the way I would picture thier life too. Great job!
retardedfarces chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
nice.
diana chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
i loved it! it was so sweet! the thought of proposing on valentines day is just so cute!
rain.purifies.the.soul chapter 1 . 3/27/2006