Reviews for It's Nothing
MiddleEarthHome chapter 3 . 1/28
I love this, it is truky a work of art
Jesper Arratay chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
Awwww. This was such a cute story. I love Smokey and how hes real name was something in elvish Aragorn apparently never learner to pronounce. :P loved it. Fabulous job!
Jesper Arratay chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Definitely not tar and feathers. What about popcorn and soda pop? :D this is really good.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Really good!)
GordonTheWhale chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Tar and feathers? How about gold and trophies! I loved it! :)
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
cool
Ynnealay chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
:) I loved it.
Ynnealay chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Nice. I don't know, I just had to say something about the line "cheerfully strangle Aragorn for not taking care of himself." how do you cheerfully strangle someone? :) That line made me smile. Also, I loved the fact that Aragorn said "Legolas, you're immortal,if one of us has to die it should be me." I don't know, I just loved it. :)
Doodle Sketch chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Hehe, they're both mad. I love this, it's very cute and written well too.
MelanisticLeopard chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
Ha, awesomeness! I feel like it could've been drawn out a little more, like everything happened too quickly, but it was good anyway.

There seriously could've been some indication of a transition though, between getting on 'Smokey' & waking up in Rivendell :p

They're both so crazy. They take self sacrifice to absurd levels. But that just makes it all the more dramatic & sweet.

The 'it's nothing' repetition was driving me nuts until you made it into a joke. I was like, that's such a lie... but then you wrote it in as 'it's supposed to be.'

I do love fics about these two! They really never get old, no matter how many short fanfics I read about them!
Reading Ella chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
That was great! You tormented my favorite to be tormented characters and made me giggle at the end.
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
Hehehe that turned out pretty good, i liked it :D
Autumnights chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
Lol. I loved it. Great ending.
LisaG16 chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
Ha ha ha! Nice tale...love the close friendship Aragorn and Legolas share.
I'm Randomspicuous chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
Awe! Cute ending, i was laughing also!