Reviews for Vampire Heart
Nitebreaker chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
I loved it. I hope there's a sequel, but even if there's not, this story stands out among so many. It's truly beautiful the way you depict Raven and Beast Boy's evolving relationship. I look forward to seeing more stories, hopefully in this same storyline, but certainly other stories in this same world. Thank you.
HunterMoore chapter 9 . 7/5/2014
Really great story. This epilogue is wonderful.
krostovikraven1 chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
you have me smiling in sweet wonder. loved it!.
totalqt16 chapter 9 . 8/2/2011
When I first heard about the premise to this thing, I honestly thought I would hate it - I mean NO offense, but, whenever some one mentions a fanfic where vampires are involved - for a fandom where vampire AREN'T involved - I picture 'My Immortal'.

Needless to say, I was horribly wrong - and your feelings are correct, this was 'freakin' epic.' The plot was good, the imagery was great, and Raven and Beast Boy - I just ... love 'em!

Both together, and as characters themselves.

If the other ten stories that you've writtin are half as good as this one, then, I can't wait to read them!

Keep up the good work!
drivenunder66 chapter 9 . 1/17/2011
This was AMAZING! You have some serious skills when it comes to writing! I'm a huge H.I.M fan and a huge BBXRAE fan! Vampires are awesome and so is love, and this is my favorite fanfic so far! Keep up this great work!
queen-of-anarchy chapter 9 . 7/27/2009
Wow, that was fantastic! You deserve a standing ovation. *stands-up and starts clapping* That was beautiful, I love how you named it after a HIM song and also the first chater. (I do not now if the rest of them are HIM songs) but still, it was beautifully written and I love the backstory, Amazing Job!
raebb4eva chapter 9 . 6/17/2009
really good story, 10/10
noname00 chapter 9 . 7/25/2008
i really don't know what i was expecting from this fic but its safe to say that your fic rocked
teeheesmakemelaugh chapter 9 . 5/2/2008
luv it!
Ccero chapter 9 . 2/27/2008
Most impressive way to capture the feelings of someone who saw himself as a victim of vampirism.

However...

This is an Alternate Universe? Arella has never been an angel, you know.
Raven'sWinterRaine chapter 9 . 12/27/2007
AWSOME! I loved all of it except for the mouse part. Poor mousey *-wipes tears-* It's probably because I have a pet rat that looks exactly like that. Oh well. Loved it.
Lilly69 chapter 9 . 8/15/2007
I wonder if I'm the only one, who realised the chapter names where HIM songs... and the song was the HIM song 'Beautiful'... hehehehe

I LUV THIS STORY!

(do u like The 69 Eyes?)
FadedPhantom chapter 9 . 3/8/2007
aw! that was so cute!

great story, i loved it i wasn't sure about it at first, since i've never really felt the need to read a vampire fic, but after the first chapter i was hooked! awesome job, and great bb/rae fluff. i live for that stuff _
ZannahWithLove chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
Yay!
BaBy YuNg SaBeR chapter 8 . 2/5/2007
ok this story so far is wicked but i haven't finished it yet so i can't wait to read the rest