Reviews for Vampire Heart
cecos chapter 1 . 11/11
raven is getting molested and she is getting turned on and enjoying it i don't have words to describe your stupid and ridiculous portrayal of characters and the next we will know that she will be absolutely in love with beastboy but will still enjoy getting molested by some stranger wow! just ask yourself will someone enjoy getting molested by a complete stranger? if she is then how is that fair to the person that she is supposed to be in love with? i won't even waste my time by reading this story which is this absurd and ridiculous.
Nitebreaker chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
I loved it. I hope there's a sequel, but even if there's not, this story stands out among so many. It's truly beautiful the way you depict Raven and Beast Boy's evolving relationship. I look forward to seeing more stories, hopefully in this same storyline, but certainly other stories in this same world. Thank you.
HunterMoore chapter 9 . 7/5/2014
Really great story. This epilogue is wonderful.
krostovikraven1 chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
you have me smiling in sweet wonder. loved it!.
totalqt16 chapter 9 . 8/2/2011
When I first heard about the premise to this thing, I honestly thought I would hate it - I mean NO offense, but, whenever some one mentions a fanfic where vampires are involved - for a fandom where vampire AREN'T involved - I picture 'My Immortal'.

Needless to say, I was horribly wrong - and your feelings are correct, this was 'freakin' epic.' The plot was good, the imagery was great, and Raven and Beast Boy - I just ... love 'em!

Both together, and as characters themselves.

If the other ten stories that you've writtin are half as good as this one, then, I can't wait to read them!

Keep up the good work!
drivenunder66 chapter 9 . 1/17/2011
This was AMAZING! You have some serious skills when it comes to writing! I'm a huge H.I.M fan and a huge BBXRAE fan! Vampires are awesome and so is love, and this is my favorite fanfic so far! Keep up this great work!
queen-of-anarchy chapter 9 . 7/27/2009
Wow, that was fantastic! You deserve a standing ovation. *stands-up and starts clapping* That was beautiful, I love how you named it after a HIM song and also the first chater. (I do not now if the rest of them are HIM songs) but still, it was beautifully written and I love the backstory, Amazing Job!
raebb4eva chapter 9 . 6/17/2009
really good story, 10/10
noname00 chapter 9 . 7/25/2008
i really don't know what i was expecting from this fic but its safe to say that your fic rocked
teeheesmakemelaugh chapter 9 . 5/2/2008
luv it!
Ccero chapter 9 . 2/27/2008
Most impressive way to capture the feelings of someone who saw himself as a victim of vampirism.

This is an Alternate Universe? Arella has never been an angel, you know.
FrostFaerie chapter 9 . 12/27/2007
AWSOME! I loved all of it except for the mouse part. Poor mousey *-wipes tears-* It's probably because I have a pet rat that looks exactly like that. Oh well. Loved it.
Lilly69 chapter 9 . 8/15/2007
I wonder if I'm the only one, who realised the chapter names where HIM songs... and the song was the HIM song 'Beautiful'... hehehehe

(do u like The 69 Eyes?)
FadedPhantom chapter 9 . 3/8/2007
aw! that was so cute!

great story, i loved it i wasn't sure about it at first, since i've never really felt the need to read a vampire fic, but after the first chapter i was hooked! awesome job, and great bb/rae fluff. i live for that stuff _
ZannahWithLove chapter 3 . 3/1/2007