Reviews for Valentine's Day Special
brankel1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I totally loved it.I would've hit Carlos & TJ if I was Ashley.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Cute fluffy story. I think Valentine's Day is one of the stupidest holidays ever.
Tarien Lakilea Tel'anor chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
That was cute. And I laughed at the scenes with TJ in them. Just one thing though. I love the interaction Ashley has with Cassie in this story and on the show. But thinking back on All that I Am it seems as if Ashley doesn't go to her for support. It feels like a weird absense now. Anyway, not that I'm telling you how to write your story, but the scene between the two of them felt comfortable, sweet, and heartwarming as well as funny. So I think that some of that in All that I Am could be a bonus. I mean, Zahn and Andros, Cassie and Ashley. Every story needs some great supporting characters. The friendships are just so compelling and the added characters bring the world to life. It's a big world so the lovebirds interact with people other than themselves. The scenes that you do have with them are great, I just feel like Ashley isn't getting the support that she needs. So anyway thanks for this little story, I really liked it.
Destiny45 chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Oh, I LOVED this story! (Def going on the favorites list). I think actually my favorite part was TJ and Carlos scarring Andros about V-Day, but the end when Ash and Andros said they loved each other was also super sweet!

And yes, your "Season of Love" nomination is all set. Let me know if you have any more stories you'd like to nominate for the awards!
CoolDiva chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Very, very sweet! So cute. I love A/A. Andros is so sexy... Uh, I'll get back to the point now. LOL. This was a great one-shot. Loved Carlos' jealousy and protectiveness. Nice touch. So was Cassie's remark about Andros being weird. You kept them all very in character. Cheers to Phantom Rogue. :) As for Valentine's Day, it's all right. But I always felt that any day could be a day for romance! Hey, gimme chocolates any time. Know what I'm saying? LOL. Cya!
Alexandra Khayman chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
I LOVED IT! ahahha I really did!

It's so sweet!

As I said before, I WANT My ANDROS! Shy, and cute, and nice.. and (very important) STRIPEY!

ahahha

Kiss*
Theloveofallpower chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
ow that is cute anf funny I like the part when she said

Teej... do me a favor and next time prank Zhane
power ranger lover chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Thiz story iz cool!
Star Fata chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Love it, and the only reason I bother getting out of bed on valentines is because I have to go to school. If I had my way, I would stay indoors and avoid all the mushy, overdone, fake couples. Several of my friends share this opinion.
Funky In Fishnet chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Yay for the loveliness of this fic. Carlos and TJ are bad! *smacks them round their heads*. This was sweet and lovely. Keep it up :- )

PS I hate Valentine's Day too! Rah, lets cause a revolution!
NinjaStorm4Life chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
wow
TrueRomantic chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Aw! That was soo sweet! Stupid, jealous Carlos! And stupid T.J for going along with it! But it was soo cute! I loved it.
jenny chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
*beams with happiness* i love it! i LOVELOVELOVELOVE it! :D :) and i wrote that ending - i remember! *beams with pride* and it fits well! :)

okay, i'm done ranting... (although, that could barely be counted as ranting... :P)

anyway, happy valentine's day! () uh... that doesn't look like a heart, does it? *shrug* oh well. i'm not going to try to make something that looks like it... cause i have better things to do! like write! (the fact that it's homework is... *cough* irrelevant)

*sigh*

well, update soon!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Mimi2 chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
AW! SO FREAKING CUTE! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!
Jessica01 chapter 1 . 2/14/2006