Reviews for My Funny Valentine
Feebs chapter 8 . 4/19/2011
M.Y.M.P.? Seriously? Are you Filipino? Sorry, just had to ask. :) I'm enjoying your story so far. I love how you have an opinion about music in this story. :) you're right about the development though, it's a little bit slow (particularly on the romance), but i think it's believable so it's okay. :)

oh, and i love M.Y.M.P. too. :)
Chi chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Im confused as to why you call him Matthew and then fix it to Yamato later. ?
MissIris chapter 20 . 12/2/2009
hey..just read the whole story and I LOVE IT!
flipped chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
small world.
sielblackgmail.com chapter 20 . 8/10/2009
I left a few years ago when all the fanfictions started to be crappy, I decided to give it a try again 2 days ago and I found this. Seriously, this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read :)

I'm so glad to found it, even when now it's too late and you're not on the site anymore.
Nekocin chapter 20 . 11/23/2008
This is really a lovely story. Congratulations! I love how you fleshed out both Yamato and Sora's relationship even though it's a fake one in the first place. I love the interaction between the characters, the dialogues you used and some other things. This story gave me this heartwarming feeling from the very beginning till the end. I'm amused how everything finally resolved, and we get to find out that it's all part of Takeru's plan to escape the clutches of his grandparents and to get back at his brother. And I love how you wrote the epilogue from Sora's point of view. XDD At least we find out that she had once been one of his fans as well, but grew out of the teenage-spunk.

I've noticed you tend to interchange "to" with "too" and other often intermixed words. There are also some typos in your story as well. But they don't actually jar my attention span, really.

Overall, wonderful work! I love it! You've grown quite a lot with your story writing over the years and I'm impressed. Good luck writing real stories!
Thundermuffinn chapter 20 . 7/22/2008
great epilogue! I really liked it, Aw, Akira died, I wasn't expecting that, but at the same time, I did had a feeling he was going to die, but when I though he was he was okay. /. lol great work! .
Thundermuffinn chapter 19 . 7/22/2008
Hahaha! So this was all a plan! wow great story! This was one of my favorite sorato stories! thanks for writing! I have to go and read the Epilogue! I apologize once more for not reading this earlier!
Thundermuffinn chapter 18 . 7/22/2008
OMG! the ending was hilarious! great chapter! this girl, she is just confused of why she is feeling, she wants to be loved. ] great work!
Thundermuffinn chapter 17 . 7/22/2008
this was a good chapter, a little of information of Sora! great work!
Thundermuffinn chapter 16 . 7/22/2008
hi! I haven't read this story in a while! Got Busy . and forgot! T.T I'm sorry, but its better than nothing! *sigh* sora sora sora...she says Matt doesn't know her, but actually she doesn't know Matt either. Good chapter! I like how you put Catherine in the story! that was a shock! O lol
SoraxKairi7 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
aww
blue9989 chapter 20 . 6/12/2008
I love the ending to the story. the hole plot ot trick Yama, and how it isn't revealed or even hinted at until the end. I t wass unexpected but made the story have a little humoros flair. I could'nt be happier with the way this story went!

p.s. sorry for updating so late. I just gotfinished graduating and the past couple of weeks have been crazy. I'm god now, and can't wait to read what you post next.
And the sentence trails off chapter 5 . 6/6/2008
I like it. It's very Sorato, I haven't read a good one in a long time.
Ms. Cookie chapter 20 . 5/10/2008
Oh, no! I started reading this some weeks ago, but couldn't force myself to finish it. It was just so sweet I didn't wan't to. A bit masochist?

But I must say that your story was astounding! It's not only pretty and funny, we can actually see as your style develops and that is kind of moving, too! I love the Tk/Matt interation. And, oh, TK scheme with his grandparents made me laugh so. Really. I wasn't expecting that!

I could also mention the 'story inside the story' when TK mentions he's going to write a book about it... Oh, metalenguage (at least that's what we call it in portuguese) is just so perfect when well used.

But I should't write too much. Sorry-I tend to digress.

Well, in short: thank you for writing this! Hours and hours of pure amusement. My Funny Valentine is not my favorite Sinatra song (I'd much rather listen to Cheek to Cheek), but it gained a whole different meaning!