Reviews for Saturn tries destroying the world The series?
lactvoodle chapter 9 . 10/22/2010
DEATH TO VALLEY fanfic.
Chlorine Trifluoride chapter 9 . 4/10/2007
there are things too funny for the phrase LMFAO.

This is one of them.

please update before I send my army of Chibi-cats after you.
Ignis Workman chapter 9 . 7/3/2006
Hopelessly waiting for chapter 10...*hands you a plushie*
Eternal Lady chapter 9 . 4/12/2006
He, he, he...I've only just had a chance to read your latest update - man I love your stroy, I think it's hilarous. In other words, could you PRETTY PLEASE update soon! It really does make my day!
Airlady chapter 9 . 4/6/2006
This is truly amusing. Keep writing!
Baka Gaijin30 chapter 9 . 4/4/2006
Lol.

I hope the ladies have a way to stop those Americanizing punks.
Ichigo chapter 9 . 4/4/2006
Having lots of fun reading this series. You have a wicked and creative sense of humor! )
Caytlyn Rose chapter 8 . 4/4/2006
I was rather enjoying this series till I read that you hate me :( Some of us have never had access to anything other than the English dub and didn't know until recently how much was cut out :( AND I still can't get the last 2 series which never showed here, so I never actually saw the outers or the Starlights :(
ImperialGuardian09 chapter 9 . 4/4/2006
OMG! Saturn was stopped TWICE! NO!

Wait, wait, I don't wanna die! Okay, I blame everything today on my illness that I've had all weekend... stupid illness.

Today was awesome again! There must be something that can be done to stop the dubbing sailors of doom... it can't end this way! NEVER!

All right, awesome chapter, can't wait for the next, and PS, don't worry about slacking off. We all do it! Later!
Agent Blackhawk Carter chapter 9 . 4/4/2006
Another hilarious chapter. I shall be awaiting the next update.

By the by, have you ever seen what would've happened had Saban gotten ahold of the rights to BSSM? It really scares a person...you should go check out the Saban Sailor Moon Trailer...might even be able to use it for a chapter or something.
Lil' Washuu chapter 8 . 3/30/2006
Yes Saturn! Destroy us all before we become all yankee-like and Americano! Ahem...plz update soon.
Baka Gaijin30 chapter 8 . 3/28/2006
ROFLOL!

Hilarious!
Agent Blackhawk Carter chapter 8 . 3/28/2006
All I can say is wow. Extremely funny. And even though I am American, I heartily agree with the who dub bashing you've done. Watching the S movie (subbed of course) made it clear that Haruka and Michiru aren't cousins.

Keep up the good dub bashing! I shall be awaiting the next update.
ImperialGuardian09 chapter 8 . 3/28/2006
Uhh... was that just the end of the world?

WHY OH WHY! Why must those dubbing scouts do this to poor, gentle Sailor Neptune! NO! (senshi... scouts... watched the dub...and I totally understand...CardCaptor Sakura)

Okay, now that that's over, here's a question for you: can the world end and the story still go on? Anyhow, awesome chapter, as always! Later!
Kellybug chapter 5 . 3/28/2006
"Almost slicing Setsuna’s head by accident". ALMOST?

DANG! She MISSED! :))