Reviews for Half and Half Don't Make a HOLE
RianLena chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
Ah geez this is going to be reall?
The Storm Dragon chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
When will the others appear. Oh and late congrats and good luck in your job. But please don't forget to update I love your Flame of Recca fics.

~SDG
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 2 . 5/19/2006
yey! you updated! happy graduation by the way.

the chap needs a bit of editing but since you're very busy, it's quite understandable. hope you can finish it! more power.
yanagi-chyan chapter 2 . 5/4/2006
wow.. i really admire writers who can think of such serious plots and make it work. your fic's turning out quite nicely too and i really hope you can update soon. g'luck!
Tsuzuki Yuki chapter 2 . 5/4/2006
Nyaa~ Happy to see you update! And omedetou!~ Congrats on graduating and getting a new job! D

Best Wishes,

Tsuzuki Yuki *not signed in atm*
Creasias chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
it's interesting... pls update soon.
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
nice fic, will the rest of the gang be appearing too?

-"And I thinks that’s what being a dad is all about!"

er, sorry if i can't agree on you with that one, my dad's womanizing brought nothing but misery.

-"a man is not based from his previous mistakes but rather how he takes responsibility for them.”

now this is more like it! hehe..

update.
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
This is so cute! I can't wait to see how Kurei will react when he finally gets to meet his cute, little brother Recca. X3 Do I hear sibling rivalry in the near future?
Tsuzuki Yuki chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
*waves* this is Tsuzuki, not signing in at the moment!

Anyway, yup! I loove this fic~ The starting is interesting really! I like Kurei~ XD Ohka's action? It's okay for me~ D Not OOC... coz' we all know how Ohka's like... LOL~ Anyway, continue writing!

OH! ...and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
24 | « Prev Page 1 2