Reviews for The Potions Master of Azkaban
Names Have Power chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Yeah, why do you care? It couldn't be...compassion, could it? *Gasp!* Perish the though! :)
Wheezy1 chapter 10 . 8/9/2006
Excellent story! It's so hard to make an OC work, but you have done an excellent job.
TEC chapter 10 . 6/17/2006
An interesting and well-written story. I enjoyed reading your possibilities. Thanks.
Madame le Fantome chapter 10 . 3/24/2006
An absolutely addicting tale. You've done an amazing job at taking a man that the literary world mistrusts right now and then making us feel for him as a real person. This is superb.
Vynne chapter 10 . 3/22/2006
That was really interesting! I like this one so much! Well, I've got nothing to do so I'm gonna see if you've got more and read them.

Bye!
risi chapter 10 . 3/15/2006
And so they managed their escape after all, Katherine was right to hold onto the hope. Still, they're not out of the woods completely. They have a baby on the way and they still need to find a solution to their fugitiveness, not that that's a word really. Can Katherine's father help them. Do they have a future that doesn't involve hiding?
duj chapter 10 . 3/15/2006
Rather a long wrap-up.
duj chapter 9 . 3/15/2006
"What tale I would tell.." Now she wonders?
Barb8 chapter 8 . 3/9/2006
I would love for Severus and his wife to escape, their innocence found out and to live the happy life that they both deserve. HINT HINT
risi chapter 8 . 3/8/2006
So there is a ray of hope for Snape and his wife. Perhaps, if this works out, there will be some changes made to the judical system in the wizarding world. Maybe Katherine will find that she can do more to make a difference in the world than just be an auror.
duj chapter 8 . 3/8/2006
Doing something useful, maybe. Doing something insane, definitely.
duj chapter 7 . 3/8/2006
She wants to swap plaaces with a prisoner overnight? Goodness, she's trusting. If the prisoner escapes, she'll be taking her place on a more permanent basis.
duj chapter 6 . 3/8/2006
Ah. So the dead wife is not a throw-away line but the main point of the story. And of course, not dead.
hobbitmaiden chapter 4 . 3/5/2006
Wow! This is the best written fanfiction that i have ever read! And beleive me I've read alot.
risi chapter 6 . 3/1/2006
Katherine is being foolish. She will not be there long enough to rebuild any relationship or repair any damage. I'm sure there are no visits between prisoners even if they are husband and wife. Whatever light she brings into their life will die rapidly when she is gone. She has no hope to bring them so I am confused. Why does she persist?