Reviews for One Long Valentine's Day
TheElegantFaerie chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Oooh that was hot! I definitely want to see the third part! :)
lebibliothecaire chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
Wow, that was just...wow. I'm just now finding this story over 2 yrs. after it was posted, but what happened to chapter 3?
sabrina chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
I just loved it! Ive just recently became a Dark Angel fan so I am looking for all of the good fanfiction, and I must say that I have hit the jackpot! Thanks so much for sharing!
JR Toguro chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
Are you sure you can post this here? Hot damn that was a story. I thought Fox had gotten together with Cinemax to bring me an early christmas present. But enough with the gratuitous praise of fluff. This was very well written and the conversation actually represented the characters in a believable way. Your O.C. and Bling were right on the ball. All in all your work was entertaining, hotter than Max during heat, and well crafted. Good read and I hope to see more from you in the future.

- Jon

P.S. Let me be the latest to tell you that part three is needed.
jfg207 chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
Yeah. Bring on three please. The Valentine's day hasn't ended yet. :)
GingerSnap chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
I want the third part. I've been waiting so patiently I deserve it.

I love your writing. It puts me in such a good mood.

Please, please, please.
Candra Jade chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
I loved your story this continue!
Natters chapter 2 . 2/26/2006
excellent as usual. more please
dutch chapter 2 . 2/24/2006
You write a great story. Love the fluff. Would like more please. I like it very much.
RT4ever chapter 2 . 2/21/2006
Let me begin with I love Original Cindy. Secondly, I love my procrastination bc while I would have been throwing things at my computer screen screaming, 'You can't stop there' I am instead sitting here fanning myself.

Is it really only going to be three parts. :-( Can't we have more until your next story is ready to start? Pretty please!

Oh and oops, got to include a third...Definitely love you. Great story!
M.K. Cap't Jack chapter 2 . 2/21/2006
I ussually never review, but damn. That is one hell of a story you've got here. I mean really really good. I'd definetly say yes to the part 3. Post it as soon as possible, and i will definetly keep reading. wow...

sheez, i'm still getting over it...
angela-v chapter 2 . 2/21/2006
Such a great chapter. This is sweet, and fun, and very sexy. How could anybody not like a chapter that includes whipped cream, chocolate, and a blindfold? I definitely like how they talk before, to completely erase any doubts Max has. And everything that follows is amazing.

Of course I want the third part!
Maria656 chapter 2 . 2/21/2006
Well done-loved the fluff! Definitely need part 3!

ps-I'm blaming lack of sleep on a few things I missed-Sorry.
0101010 chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Nice work! I like the way you have captured their usual style & also how you managed to use OC to parallel their discussion about relationships. Clever! Looking forward to part deux.
idlehands452 chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
yay! happy valentines day! great work, looking forward to the rest. keep up the great work!