Reviews for After The Show
TiffySmudge chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Thats really good! Infact its amazing your writing is beautiful :)
Pray for me. Pray chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Good job on Mary-Lou's worshipping Darrell. This is femslash, right? If yes, then I say good job on merging Mary-Lou's worshipping Darrell and loving Darrell
MEBdaPenguin chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Wow, this is really good, but a very sad ending, but it's still great. And could you please extend it! It's so short!
becca chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
never thought of mary lo as the lesbian type but its a good idea.
Sage- Dark Sentinel chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
This was okay... even if I'm not a -cough- femslasher -cough-

Very in character.
Anjanka chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Wow, I'd never thought about Mary Lou like this! Is it true that in English the books finish when the school finishes? So you oly have 6 books? In German there are more in which you can see that Sally falls in love with her professor at university and how Darrell marries and so on ...
Tallulah chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Aw. Very in-character for Mary-Lou, and I really like some of the lines, like the musing about Sally, and the end.

Your commas have all come up on-screen as squares, btw.
pippastef chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
omg. I actually welled up with tears. thats brilliant!
Philly-dilly chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Wow. There's something I'd never thought about before but it came across beautifully and it seems so plausible. Loved it, it's going onto my faves.
Alhendra chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Lovely! Poor Mary Lou...

"When she hugged you tightly she had such pride in her eyes that you wished you could freeze that moment forever. It hurt when she looked at Mavis the same way, telling her how well shed sung, and Alicia, and Bill, and the others."

That was beautiful, in a sad sad way.
Jax chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Yeah, I liked the sad element to it, and I liked the way Mar-Lou is upset that whatwas special to her (the hugs and the congratualtions) weren't so special to Darrell who hugged everyone.

However, I'm really not keen on the lesbian undertones. The Malory Toweres books weren't like that, and it's hard to read that into them. I like the idea that ML is still transfixed by Darrell all these years though.

Good story, nice idea though. Enjoyed it.
Carrie S chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Nice, I really like it, beautiful sad ending...