Reviews for These Five Minutes
Musicforeverinmysoul chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I really liked this story!

It was cute and had that specialty that made it really cool
SerenitySoldier97 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
AW That was just beautiful! o

It's so sweet of Atemu to do that.. and to have a genius author come up with it! :D

That was incredibly awesome, seriously xD

I love it :3
FanFiction.net fan chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Lol! Poor Mokuba!

ROFL! (rolles on floor laughing). not really, but it says that i'm laughing more than just laughin out loud, or lol.
Daikaio chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Hehe, very nice! Lots of fluff and smut _ Great work!
Sobakasu chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Aw... chotto kawaii! A late reading, but definately worth it. So sweet! _ I love your writing, always have...
Raine Aradel chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Aww That story was so cute! I love all your stories. I don't understand why this story isn't getting as many reviews as it deserves, but anyway. I love your writing, please continue! You're doing a great job, and I look forward to the next chapter of "Tears of the Phoenix"! _

Raine
animestargirl chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Aww. That was incredibly sweet. I loved it. _ Feeling all happy now. Good job!
kingleby chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
lol, the yugi virus, loved that bit! _
xamosy chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
hi SF -

Hehe, that was one sweet one-shot Valentine fic -, sorry, I read it yesterday, but it was very late, so I ended up typing a review today -

hehe... just as I thought, Yami really gave Yuugi a 'clock' which was pushed back 5 mins - That was really cute -

Hehe... yap, I love your ironies and sacrastic about Valentines in the fic... lol, what's with those crappy songs... and what if people is single.. I know it's ok to be single, but I think those in love should spare a thought for those who are single..

Single don't mean that we can't feel lonely... (some people enjoy to be single, eg: me) But it's irritating to see people get one bunch of flowers and go, "AW, I love you soo much!"

They normally don't see that it's not the flowers or gifts which matters but the person they are with...

-.-

Hehe... O.O half of it is my nonsense! AHH!

Sorry... hehe, oh, there's one part which I love and find it extremely funny, it's the "Scanning for head defects/virus"

That was really cute of Atemu to do so - /giggles/

/hugs/

ok, have to go now, see you in the letter soon -

xamosy -
Yamishadowcat22 chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
very good i really liked it awesome work
Chocoholixx chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Ha... I'm single. But this is very, very cute. And it's not cliche! I thought Atemu would actually come back the second the clock struck 12. Glad to note that he didn't. lol, keeping updating your awesome YGO fics!

Happy V-Day!
Ctrl Devil chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
aw that was such a cute fic, i loved it, nice and sweet.
IXIAnubiaIXI chapter 1 . 2/14/2006