Reviews for Mockingbird
Jesussaves119 chapter 1 . 1/8
JESUS bless u JESUS is GOD''s Son he loves you he died and rose again from the dead for you and is making a place for u and will return and get u if u repent and ask JESUS to save u . ?id100003787093797&hc_locationufi&_mrefmessage_bubble
Lynn246 chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Jesus loves u the bible tells u so if u only look john 3:16 romans10:8-10 1611 KJV praying 4 u in Jesus' name amen
Wild as the Wind Is chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
So. Good. I LOVE these two and you captured there personalities and everything PERFECTLY! So amazing! I loved it!
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
I LOVE it.
Grendle1853 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
I liked the story, I think thats how their interactions would go. Who did you envision Oracle being in the animated universe?
librastar chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Ooh, Huntress-y...

I thought J'onn fired Huntress?

Aww, poor Dinah. Ollie's up to his old ways, huh?

Man, Dinah seems pretty snippy. That time of the month?

Evil tennis shoes? Gotta love the Question.

Also, if you can, please check out my 'Uncanny Justice League' story, Q and Huntress are going to get a starring role in my next chapter.
coldfiredragon chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
I feel badly for Dinah. Ollie can be such a jerk yet she loves him anyway. As for Huntress, Dinah is right at least she knows that Q cares. Good fic.
i once loved a tenshi chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
artsydarts chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
This was really, really good. The writing was excellent (besides some typos, but I have those, too). The characters were REALLY in character (it always seems these days that everyone is OOC), and the story was good. The ending was great. :D Awesome job! I'm totally faving this.
incense-whiskers chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
I like. Very nice.
Jagan Lady chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Nice.. Like it... Keep it up. :D
coldqueen chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Aw...I love it! I think it know...CONTINUE! They've got good chemistry! And I can see this little tete a tete going on.
Minion4Hire chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Great work! I'm a big Canary/Huntress/Oracle fan so yes love it, great work and hey keep up the great work! Just keep writing, (ref to just keep swimming from Finding Nemo)