Reviews for Turns in the Road
SuseCutesy89 chapter 29 . 8/26/2010
wow...this was really awesome.
afterphase chapter 29 . 3/1/2009
Wow... you are a phenomenal writer. I've read this series so many times I cannot even count. You know the characters so well it's like you were the original creator of them. I hope you do more Eric/Wes fanfictions in the future! You are definitely my current favorite writer.
Sarah chapter 29 . 2/18/2009
My very first review! This isn't a genre I usually read, and to be honest i started to read it on a whim, but once i started i couldn't walk away. Congratulations, this was a beautifully written piece. A brilliantly written story about their developing relationship. It's nice to read a fanfiction piece where the author was able to stay true to the characters while at the same time evolving beyond the original premise of the show and original story. You obviously put in a great deal of time and effort and it payed off! Nice work!
Bayou Bebe chapter 29 . 2/6/2009
I totally loved this story! I love how you made the smooth transitions, I love how you explained about the Tates... I love Sky as a teenager... (cackles!) I love the "old men" jokes... totally awesome!
Tarien Lakilea Tel'anor chapter 9 . 7/9/2007
I really liked this chapter because it was a scene that had little connection to the other stories, that I remember, beyond the father thing. It was a really fun read.
Tarien Lakilea Tel'anor chapter 7 . 7/9/2007
I really liked this chapter from Taylor's perspective. It was different and refreshing and an interesting change. Of course, I love seeing things through Wes' and Eric's eyes, but it was just a nice little change. An outsider's perspective is always insightful. :)
Sierra Nichole chapter 29 . 2/20/2007
Perfect ending. I really liked that Wes' friends showed up (and honestly, I loved the mental image of Alex with just a little gray in his hair...maturity is hot!).

The last couple lines were so sweet, and just a great way to end the story. Or, as Wes said, begin another! Awesome job, Camille, I enjoyed every read :)

Sierra
Sierra Nichole chapter 28 . 2/20/2007
I hate how I keep missing these updates...

First of all, that was a GREAT opening with Wes trying to get to Eric, and then vice versa. So sweet :)

And I had to love the ending, with Wes finally coming clean, and them coming to an "agreement"! And I gotta love the Wes/Eric kissy :)
robster72 chapter 29 . 2/15/2007
A nice happy ending to the story! I loved the last line. Also it was nice to see what has happened to various characters. I'm sorry to see this story go since it has been a very pleasant journey! Also nicely timed to end on Valentines day!
Dagmar Buse chapter 29 . 2/14/2007
Aww, sweet! And nice to see the Time Force gang again. However, there's one bad thing about it - and sorry to say, it's a biggie.

IT'S OVER! WAH! *sniff, sob*

Where's the next fic?
Buffyxenaman chapter 29 . 2/14/2007
Love the the ending. You did a good job. I hope you write some more fics soon.
Jessie13 chapter 29 . 2/14/2007
A great ending for an even greater story. I'm sad to see it end though. And I'll be looking out for more of your stories in the future.
robster72 chapter 28 . 2/12/2007
I liked the start with them both out of bed at the same time! Also nice to see them both get engaged at last. I like the little touches you do about their age as well, it makes it seem a lot more realistic.
Jessie13 chapter 28 . 2/10/2007
Woo-Hoo! Finally Eric and Wes make a decision on getting married! Loved this! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Shallow Waters chapter 28 . 2/10/2007