Reviews for Turns in the Road
Buffyxenaman chapter 28 . 2/10/2007
Yes there getting married final. I Love this chapter. Write more soon please.
Dagmar Buse chapter 28 . 2/10/2007
Aww, cute. :) And very much like Eric. Also, a nice echo of the earlier conflict about moving in, WITHOUT totally copying it. Good job!
robster72 chapter 27 . 2/6/2007
Don't think the first review worked? I like the action sequences here. Lots going and a real cliff hanger to end it on! Also I like the touches of although they are older they are still able to give a good fight.

I look forward to the next chapter!
Sierra Nichole chapter 27 . 2/6/2007
What a cliffhanger! Excellent fight scene, a sad way to show how Wes and Eric have gotten older :( And that ending...I hope they'll be okay!

Only a couple chapters left, looking forward to more, but I don't want it to end!
Jessie13 chapter 27 . 2/6/2007
Great chapter. The fight/battle scenes were very well described. I'll be on the look out for the next chapter.
Buffyxenaman chapter 27 . 2/3/2007
Great Chapterhopr to see more soon.
Dagmar Buse chapter 27 . 2/3/2007
ARGH!

I HATE cliffhangers! Well done, though.
Sierra Nichole chapter 26 . 2/2/2007
Great chapter! The fight scene took a really good twist that I definitely was NOT expecting, and of course, gotta love the ending :)
Jessie13 chapter 26 . 1/28/2007
This was a really good chapter. I thought all the little teasing comments between Wes and Eric were so like them lol.
Buffyxenaman chapter 26 . 1/27/2007
good chapter. I feel sorry for Wes he wants marrige and Eric doesn't. Hope he comes to his sensces soon. Can't wait for more.
The Astronomer chapter 26 . 1/27/2007
Wonderful yet again. This story (and your writing) never ceases to amaze me. I'm so excited to see how it all ends for these two. More drama ahead I see. Just let Eric and Wes retire to Florida in peace! Looking forward to the rest as usual.

A side note, I got to the part about Steve Miller's daughter Kay and started laughing hysterically. Kay Miller is my mother's name :) Common I know, but funny nonetheless.
robster72 chapter 26 . 1/27/2007
Great stuff! First paragraph was very atmospheric and the actions sequences were very exciting! Also I did like the little details which show age is catching up on them like thinking about their suits not fitting them and poor eyesight. I look forward to the next chapter!
Dagmar Buse chapter 26 . 1/27/2007
*snicker*

That last line was PRICELESS!

Intriguing storyline; can't wait how it'll play out, on both the 'professional' and 'personal' levels.
robster72 chapter 25 . 1/15/2007
I liked the graduation scene. I remember those days! Also nice little touches like they are thinking of marriage. Definitely shows they are getting older! I look foward to the next chapter!
Hope Strong chapter 25 . 1/9/2007
I know I've been very lazy ass with reviews, I'm sorry.

This story is great, each chapter made me fall in love more and more with the idea of Wes and Eric as a couple.

I love how it spreads in time, and how you crossed it over with SPD so expertly. Definitely one of your best fics!(and that's saying something!)Can't wait to see what you have in mind for the rest of it.

Take care, and again apologies for the lack of reviews.
157 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »