Reviews for Borderline
Stormy1989 chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
Fantastic! I loved this and I'm eagerly moving onto the sequel...
Jessica chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
I really enjoyed this story as well. The end was very sad and I would have loved to see how Halbarad reacted to the story though I couldn't imagine him doing else but supporting his cousin. I hope you continue to write as you are talented.
Asher Elric chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
Brilliantly done! I love your writting style by the way!
Asher Elric chapter 2 . 3/11/2006
Wow! what a fight! I new that guy was bad news from the moment he came into the picture! he'd probably been planning that for a long time!

ta,

Poppy
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Wow! I love the ending! I wonder...though I am sure that I shall find out by the end of the third chapter. However, I wonder if Rogondil is planing on killing Aragorn!

Well, this is very interesting, I shall review all the chapters!

ta,

Poppy
EstelKid chapter 3 . 2/19/2006
That was great! I love your work! Please continue!

EstelKid
RS chapter 3 . 2/16/2006
I feel like ARagorn does-"no rest". At least he was able to tell Halbarad. The torture in Aragorn's mind was very contagious. The whole time I was reading I kept yelling in my mind, "TELL HIM THE TRUTH!". But Aragorn is a very noble man and one can understand why he did not tell the truth. Doesn't make it easy though!
Sarahbarr17 chapter 2 . 2/16/2006
A very well written and well thought-through story. I have always thought that it must be hard for a young Elvish-raised lad to take up the reins of his father in such a demanding position.

Lots of love,

Sarah x
Thorongirl chapter 2 . 2/15/2006
I must confess I already read your story over at the Teitho site. I *thought* it was you! Loved, loved, loved your story. Very well done. Some word glitches, but nothing terribly distracting. But I loved the concept in your story. I'll try to review the other chapters if I have time.
RS chapter 2 . 2/15/2006
My poor heart can't take it! I just finished reading "What if Weathertop" and now,... this! My heart is pounding out of my chest! Very good fight scene! Aragorn's thoughts while fighting his fellow ranger...Awesome! I can feel his panic, his confusion, and his determination to live. Wonderful description!
DawnStrider chapter 2 . 2/15/2006
The fight sequence was very impressive,you've described it well. How tough is young Strider? poor him; how is going to deal with the consequences of killing a fellow ranger. Please update.
Despo chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Good beginning. Hurry with the second chapter!
RS chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
I think this is GREAT! Can't wait to find out what happens next!
lostinterestsorry chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Great beginning. I think Aragorn's companion is perhaps untrustworthy?