Reviews for Pulling A Stunt
awh chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
i love gaahina story so much that it hurts!
chasanahputri chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
love it 3
Ms. Amateur chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
my feelings remain unchanged! hehe!
AmaiNeiko chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I really loved this, it was so cute and quite funny he'd hide her undies. -w- Really is great to read something so well written! Thankyou for shareing!
Cloud Envy Shikamaru chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Extra awesome! Lol
Eleoopy chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Wow...very steamy and awesome one-shot! Cant wait to read the other ones. Is there even a sequel when Gaara can think or realizing true love from hinata?
GallifreyanBiochemist chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Am I weird to find that sweet? Haha. Or maybe I'm just a perv. Haha. But I love it. And staying true to Gaara's personality, he really wouldn't say the 3 words, 8 letters right away. :D

Always loved your stories. :D
Kimiko-Princess of Vamps chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Yummy from the start sweeta at the end so GOOD!XD
Cho-Hime chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Hot indeed ;]
Gaarasloveslave chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Not too bad. I really liked it. It had a sweet ending to it.

Gaara and Hinata are an awsome couple together. Keep up the good work.
winterkaguya chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
wow...this one is good and i'm happy there's a sequel! i hope there's more gaahina sequel *squeals*

i'd love to see how gaara proposes though *sigh* it must be pretty romantic...*gushes*

great job!
harley944 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
very good story
gaarasgirl935 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
god that was even hotter then "finally getting there". which i personally thought was perfection. i would love to see more of this continued oneshot.
extra type chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
You know your last piece for this was the first lemon i had ever read? I didn't know what that meant befor then. So i really don't know if i should slap you or thankyou.
ViperineVampire chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
i love your oneshots on gaara and hinata...and also kakashi and hinata!not purely smuttish but just enough!please write more gaara/hinata and kaka/hinata oneshots!please!