Reviews for Gotham Seven
JudyL068 chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
The start of a beautiful friendship... or alliance G. Great xo. I enjoyed the sequel too. It's fun seeing secrets unravelledG. Thanks for sharing.
Teri chapter 6 . 10/31/2009
"A few days later Buck wasn’t smiling. They were at Inez’s bar. Bruce had sent her a ruby bracelet, and she wanted Ezra’s opinion of it’s value.” I guess I should get to the end of a work before making a suggestion. It wasn't a kiss, but it was surely Bruce's style. Very nice. I really enjoyed this story. I can't help wondering what Ez would have thought meeting Matches, figure he might have seen through the disguise. I am glad the teams are still in contact and I hope to find a story three in your list of stories. Nice work!
Teri chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
I am reading this series for the first time and am enjoying it. You asked who Bruce should be paired with? I am thinking that if you continue this series, I would like to see Bruce kiss Inez as Buck kissed Selina. Fair is Fair. :) As for a more lasting pairing, personally don't think Bruce is the type for anything long-term and everyday.
Hromiko chapter 6 . 5/12/2006
Despite my whining, I'm looking forward to the next installment. :) It's much easier to keep the stories coming if they know each other's secrets. I gotta say I'm hoping you aren't planning on having Team 7 figure out his parents' murder when the world'd greatest detective hasn't been able to do it, but if you make it believeable I'd be happy. This is such a fun crossover idea and you do an admirable job writing. Keep on writing!
Hromiko chapter 5 . 5/12/2006
Oh, poo. Well I guess Batman MIGHT decide to reveal himself to the team after just a few meetings (nevermind if much of the superhero community doesn't actually know his identity), but there's no way Leslie would fess up just because of Nathan's question. I mean come on, she's a much better secret keeper than that! There's no way she'd do anything but play dumb unless Bruce told her it was okay. Still, up to that point I was buying that the guys could've figured out who Batman was, the idea that many people noticing different things and putting it together kind of appealed to me, though it begs the question why haven't tons of other people managed it. Well, one must suspend disbelief sometimes...
Sarai chapter 6 . 3/17/2006
Hey, I loved both stories. You should post this series to Blackraptor.
trecebo chapter 6 . 3/15/2006
I love character studies too. It's just with Batman and SEVEN other men? That's alot of study... Not complaining...Shutting up and saying only, I liked it very much and look forward to the next big thing...
trecebo chapter 5 . 3/8/2006
Alrighty! Two-face caught out and captured. And you did Leslie well.

My only complaint is that with seven guys and then you add Bats and Robin, it makes for a shallow story only in the heavy action dept. It is Gotham after all, and not the Seven's home turf. The convos have been very good.
trecebo chapter 4 . 3/2/2006
I think my favorite part, other than Dick vaulting off of a spooked horse, was the seven different perceptions putting together the puzzle. It was more than just one person. Clark Kent, yeah...Two-Face, maybe after a long while...but seven peeps looking at it...makes sense.

Now to the fun stuff...
trecebo chapter 3 . 2/25/2006
I like how you played this scenario. Matches meets them and then Bats. It worked well.

Each guy is a piece of a a well-oiled machine, that functions smoothly. I like them.

As to Bruce, I just don't like it when they make Selina as smart as him. He's so...so..beyond that. Don't mind me... I suppose I like Selina, when she's written smartly. Also, Diana...

Can't wait for more with the guys...Vin and Dick should be fun to watch.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 2/25/2006
Well you are continuing with your insightful ways with Team & and Batman?Bruce Wayne etal. I really like your stories. I am hoping you will continue to write more in this particular genre and story idea.

hmm and I like the idea of Bruce teamed with Barbara Gordon actually. I would be a way of changing the way people think of Bruce Wayne without taking them in the direction of Batman as well as being a good match.
Shannon chapter 2 . 2/17/2006
I am totally enjoying your story. Not totally up to date on my batman though. Keep up the excellant work. Hope to see Dick, JD & Vin in some interesting situations that the "older" group doesn't get. Will keep checking for updates in this story.
trecebo chapter 2 . 2/17/2006
WOOT! The team is rolling, showing they have brains and making the odd but logical connections. Good on them. It balances out against the one man machine that is Batman, he he he.

Loved Barbara's appearance. She rocks.

Bullock and Montoya are cool as well.

As to Bruce, I think it is the whole how many times has Selina/Catwoman been re-imaged, re-done, re-written, re-sequeled, re-re-ed...catch my meaning? I don't dislike her so much as I am just neutral about it.
trecebo chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Well, I can forgive Buck then. Let's just let the guys play for awhile, shall we? Tee hee. (read as Selinanot my fave) You have some good back and forth jabs going there and the look on Bruce's face after Dick called was very cool. Can't wait for more.