Reviews for Kiss Me
notyourpanel chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
LOLZ, her blurting that out as classic and I also loved how cute the actual kiss interaction was. Very nice. _
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
that was just so adorable,.. :D

and cute and sweet! ;)

to the higest level! ;D

hehehe

i like it when she rambled on & on feeling embarrassed,.,.

i can imagine myself acting like that if ever someday a similar incident were to happen,.,. :)

hahahaha
Niryan chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Aww, that was CUTE!

Nice fic. ;)
anelyna chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
aw i love this fic!
HimeHeenim chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I really love this piece that you wrote. I feel that it is very in character with smooth description of the whole story. What's more is that it is a HatorixMayuko story, which is my utmost favourite yet not-so-popular couple from Fruit Basket!

Thank you so much for writing this. You certainly made my day, and I'm not just saying this. It is true. If you could only see how I was smiling throughout this fic.

I do hope you will continue writing on this great pairing. I feel that there are more aspects of this couple that are yet to be discovered. Please, do write more. I'd love to see this couple progress after their first kiss, their first time making love together, their wedding, their first child..there's so many exciting scenarios!

Oops, I'm sorry for the long review. I really am excited. Hope to see more from you.
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Wow. When I think about it, it seems pretty sad that manga-only characters never got a chance in the anime. I was gonna feature Kana and her husband at the end of a story I plan writing later on, but maybe I should extend their roles so she, Hatori, and Mayuko have a chance to resolve the matter? (Then again, I'd hafta go against my own archives' rules and mention incest. Perhaps I'll think it over.)
Swanlake3112 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Really cute. You managed to write a very nice oneshot. It is not soapy, it is just the right tone. Besides, it's a shame people don't write about Mayuko more often. Congrats!
InNeverland chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
This was SO wonderful! Great job! :D
konARTISTE chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Ah, the cuteness, the awkward moments, MAYU... Wonderful! And i can't find ANY faults at all, so in rating you have a 100%!
Rebirth chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Cute! There's nothing more to say. -
Dark Flamingo chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
I LOVED IT! It's the first fic I've read today when they actually kiss...so refreshing... lol, keep up it up! You rock my socks! XD
animegalnya chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Kawaii! MH 4EVER! 0
whennerdscollide chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
This was so sweet _
scrutinize chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
this was so cute! i loved it.

keep up the good work~
kayla chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
(screams with joy) i love hatori-chan!