Reviews for Affection
Gin chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
This was a very well made story. Almost makes me want to ship the pairing, too bad there just isn't anything on it.
chm01 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
it's a nice story and i was wondering if you're going to make a lunamaria/kira story that it's not a one-shot
mojo chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
nice story!can you make a kira luna romance that isnt oneshot tough?
mojo chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
can you please make a kira luna/murre lemon?i want to see one of !
Det0x45 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
That was so good, Kiyoshi. I'm so blushing right now. Loved it!
J.H.R chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Wow! The Best KiraxLunamaria fic ever! Well, the only... but still! Its going to my favs!
Collector of Kiranonyaoi pair chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
hm... "i need more affection than you know'? wasn't that from Utada's song passion and sanctuary? heh, anyways, congrats. i guess. this IS the first kira/luna pairing i've ever seen. pretty good, if a bit short. will you be making another one soon? i'm looking forward to it! till next time!
Alive-and-Well chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
I was just looking around and I found this. I must say it was a very interesting with the pairings you used. In the end it turned out to be an excellent one-shot.
Dark Saviour chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
cute!
Termony chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
LOL. However, what is F.E.A.R.?
kaito chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
humm...Kira/Luna...Very original!_ hope you make another Kira/Luna story!

good Job!
Shadowfox83 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I must admit until I read this I never really thought of Kira/Luna, but now I do! Excellent story, worthy of being an instant favorite. I especially love how the ending paints a very nice mental picture of Kira and Luna sharing a tender moment together.

Very original, and as others have said I hope you find time in the future to make another Kira/Luna story. Wonderful Job!
KiraLuna FAN chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
write more Kira/Luna stories good couple
freedomx1 chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
write more Kira/Luna Fic
Waves Of Eternal Doom chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
quite the original pairing. I hope you do more fanfic's with the kira/luna pairing