Reviews for Valentine's Day Repeated
readingaccount chapter 5 . 1/29
Great story!
despicableme chapter 5 . 1/14
Wow, great story, I really liked the variations of that one single day :)
The World in Black and White chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
Wow! I mean, when Draco killed him I almost died but then it all worked out and I'm just really happy now :D. Great story! Good plot idea (the repeating days thing) and I love how Draco matures throughout it.
delia cerrano chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Clever plot. Well done. When/If you write any more Harry Potter with Draco or Severus Snape let me know please:
guest chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
Well, it was a tolerable remake of Groundhog Day movie, but I was wondering how Lucius and Voldemort would react to Draco being Harry's lover.
Don't Doubt that I'm Weird chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
Very well written, the sweetest of endings. :) However, I wish you would have explained why he kept going back till he did it right.
Don't Doubt that I'm Weird chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
For a second there I thought it would end like that!

Great chapter, my heart feels crushed - great writing!
Robin'sStalker chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
Awwwwww... It was so cute! (_)
Rimsha chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
Great story! So sweet (:
DestinyWitch chapter 5 . 8/12/2011
i really like ti. especially the way you wrote Draco and the way his feelings changed
Kendall chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
I absolutly love it hpdm fanfictions the room of requriments one was one of the first hpdm fics I ever read and this is now one of my new favorites uhhhh absolutly beautiful writing I love how u kept to dracos true charcter from the books but then when u made him nice to people at the end it was a cool change I also liked how u made Draco valnerable after killing harry and I have a few things I love to c in fanfics that are hpdm ron/hermione happy ending love is said between the to and they go infront of everyone and supeise them with their relationship and this had all of those so u and this story get five stars can't wait to read more of it stuff :)
PhoenixPixie chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
This was awesome... Great work! But OMG my heart stopped when Draco actually killed Harry after he said I love you... insane.
dawn of the rising phoenix chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
I am amazed that he actually killed him. This story is wonderful, and it is so much fun to see Draco progress in the day and react differently. The Divination class was entertaining.
Rana chapter 5 . 10/23/2010
There are shades of "Groundhog Day" here, but the way you've worked it makes the whole plot very much your own, so that the story is absolutely brilliant and enthralling. All power to your writing hand!
Azrael Blood chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
Aww! Poor Draco. But it's cute. Thanks!