Reviews for Valentine's Day Repeated
LoonyBadger chapter 5 . 11/16
Omg this was so beautiful i absolutely adore this store omg omg so well done absolutely beautiful xD
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2016
This was super cute. I loved how you showes Draco from different angles. :)
sampam69 chapter 5 . 5/27/2016
This was a lovely GroundHog version of one of my fave pairings. Thanks for sharing.:):)
occasionallywrite chapter 5 . 1/29/2015
Great story!
despicableme chapter 5 . 1/14/2015
Wow, great story, I really liked the variations of that one single day :)
The World in Black and White chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
Wow! I mean, when Draco killed him I almost died but then it all worked out and I'm just really happy now :D. Great story! Good plot idea (the repeating days thing) and I love how Draco matures throughout it.
delia cerrano chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Clever plot. Well done. When/If you write any more Harry Potter with Draco or Severus Snape let me know please:
guest chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
Well, it was a tolerable remake of Groundhog Day movie, but I was wondering how Lucius and Voldemort would react to Draco being Harry's lover.
Don't Doubt that I'm Weird chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
Very well written, the sweetest of endings. :) However, I wish you would have explained why he kept going back till he did it right.
Don't Doubt that I'm Weird chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
For a second there I thought it would end like that!

Great chapter, my heart feels crushed - great writing!
Robin'sStalker chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
Awwwwww... It was so cute! (_)
Rimsha chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
Great story! So sweet (:
DestinyWitch chapter 5 . 8/12/2011
i really like ti. especially the way you wrote Draco and the way his feelings changed
Kendall chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
I absolutly love it hpdm fanfictions the room of requriments one was one of the first hpdm fics I ever read and this is now one of my new favorites uhhhh absolutly beautiful writing I love how u kept to dracos true charcter from the books but then when u made him nice to people at the end it was a cool change I also liked how u made Draco valnerable after killing harry and I have a few things I love to c in fanfics that are hpdm ron/hermione happy ending love is said between the to and they go infront of everyone and supeise them with their relationship and this had all of those so u and this story get five stars can't wait to read more of it stuff :)
PhoenixPixie chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
This was awesome... Great work! But OMG my heart stopped when Draco actually killed Harry after he said I love you... insane.