Reviews for Greasepaint
Heartless demon wolf chapter 1 . 1/15
Gods, a very great, seriously detailed written chapter, honestly I like this pairing, just wish there were more of them, you did an amazing job.
waterflygirl chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Awww this is really good, i would be very happy if you made this into a chaptered story instead of a oneshot. Like starting the next chapter with Argent being unfrozen and go on from there. Like further on you can get to the part where she finds her dad is bad and doing illegal stuff. Please think about it! Meg
legomenta chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Um... actually Jericho lived on a mountain. Not a cave...

Anyway, I like the story. It had a nice twist that it didn't end up happy like your other stories. I liked it.
Wingz chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
i really enjoyed reading this. I love the banter you had going on between them, and Robin/Argent isn't a pairing i've seen before, but it's pretty awesome, if I do say so myself.

Lovely writing style, it flowed really well :) Awesome job!

Lori
green ninja93 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Maybe do a chapter where they meet again ... :3
jesusmysavior911 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
sweet
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Oh, that's so... wow.

On the bright side, he didn't really reveal anything big...
ZaDR chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Very well written. And as long as I've run out of XGent fics, who knows? Definitely have some chemistry.
ohfuckthis chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Aw...cuteness
scarletebony chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
i think this story was really awesome!

i'm a big fan of argent, but pairing her with robin didn't really come to my mind.

still, this was VERY well written.
GraysonGirl chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
oh wow. Thats really clever. I never really thought about Argent before, just that she was a cool goth girl. A very well written story with very cool last paragraphs.

Good thing he didn't tell her his real name isn't it? lol
Digicowboy chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Oh, wow...Interesting. I always thought Argent could prove interesting, and not just because I'm fascinated with English superheroes, being a brit. :D

Nice work!
AinoMinako chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Well, that was depressing.

I enjoyed the banter and background. It was nice to see Robin open up for a little while, even if he'll probably never do it to anyone again.
joe-ashaman chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Awesome job Charaxes. For being mostly dialogue, it was actually a good read. Good insight on the Robin/Argent relationship. You really took them deep, you know that? For example, I really didn't know that much about Argent, but her origin is awesome. And how she cried at Robin's reason for his name? Heart touching.

Question: Why did you end it seemingly in betrayal though? I'm not complaining, because it was a good ending, but I'm just curious. Anyways, good job.

See you on the F/L forums,

Joe Asha'man
Bizmarck chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Nice story, always find little one-shot like this really fun to read, particularly if done well, helps me flush out characters more in my head, granted that this is influenced by the writers impressions of the character, luckily with TT there pretty distinct, so it can all be taken in, even if the stories are totally different. Thanks for that. :)