Reviews for Life
teedub chapter 5 . 5/4
I enjoyed the first chapter, and the general idea, but was a bit disappointed in the subsequent chapters. I guess I wanted to read more about what you mentioned in the summary: they had killed their only chance of redemption.

I guess I was looking for the price all those guilty of killing Harry would need to pay in order to get their "safety". Everyone essentially got away with their actions. Balance I guess.
Rika100 chapter 2 . 3/8/2008

This is so sad!

I love it though!

Great job!
Shulamit chapter 5 . 10/1/2007
Hi, me again. I loved this chapter I just had to review again...I have to say that this chapter (5) and the first one are my, well not much else to say but that this is an amazing fic...Actually the only Harry-suicide fics that I like because he actually does it for a reason (well...kind of) and takes care of Voldemort too (even if it was by accident). Anyway, loved it...great writing!
Shulamit chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I am speechless (well, not that you would know anyway because this on the computer-whatever). I didn't even read the rest of the chapters but I have to review. Seriously, if the rest of your work is a good as this first chapter then by all means, drink coffee and read depressing things because when you do your writting is amazing! I don't know if this fic is finished or anything but if its not please update!
kunitsu chapter 5 . 9/10/2007
OMG this was so angsty, I could feel it. I had to stop my self from crying. I could feel it, Harry's pain, his hate, his anger, his sadness and loniliness oh God the pain he felt.

Wonderfully done, I applaud you
Lucillia chapter 5 . 10/4/2006
This is good. Will there be more soon?
phyco kitty chapter 5 . 10/2/2006
i noticed that you said remus was 5 and a werewolf, but it's clearly stated in the books (not sure which one) that remus was turned when he was 8. I think half blood prince. not sure though
random palindrome chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
you've only got 22 rewiews. whats a shame.
No Longer an Author chapter 5 . 5/16/2006
Hey, I was thinking maybe a little something about the Dursleys could be said eventually. They may have never liked, but they probably knew better than anyone.
Sela Nightshade chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Excellent! i love you writing style, it's captivating. Way to get into Harry's head!
TheTrioLivesOn chapter 5 . 5/9/2006
So are you doing more than? That would be good.

Have a cookie!
Kaye chapter 5 . 5/4/2006
It was truly marvelous and I don't know what's wrong with me but I cried through the whole story. I couldn't stop myself. It really was wonderful.
barbarataku chapter 5 . 5/4/2006
Please do another.
barbarataku chapter 4 . 5/4/2006
This was a clever idea to write in this style! Both follow up chapters have been outstanding.