Reviews for Disaster: See also, Remus J Lupin, lovelife of
Lupin333 chapter 14 . 10/26/2017
Sweet :)
bleeb90 chapter 9 . 4/25/2016
This chapter was amazingly beautiful!
UnicornMist chapter 14 . 4/25/2016
Amazing story, you really brought your OFC's to life and they were each different and brilliant to read about. An engaging story, I can totallly relate to some of Remus' dating disasters. Thanks for sharing.
RJLupinFan chapter 14 . 12/17/2015
You are amazing. Thank you for writing this!
RJLupinFan chapter 9 . 12/17/2015
This chapter is just perfect! Poor Remus!
heartmira chapter 14 . 10/4/2015
Ahh I'm seriously in love with your writing and your stories. Please write more Remus/Tonks always!
teamcan chapter 14 . 8/12/2015
This was such a wonderful work of fanfiction and I enjoyed reading every bit of it! Great work!
hihi chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Awesome story! Thumbs up! First Rate! 3 Much love.
Would you mind giving me a Sexy Remus? Thanks.
LadyHilarity chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
Re-reading this story as it's one of my favourites, and cannot praise it enough. Though I will try in my next review. Submitting this review simply for this:

"Am I ever going to get to have a girlfriend you haven't kissed?" he said.
"Only if you can find one I'm related to," Sirius said, grinning.

I have to link this meme: .

I swear it's not filth or a virus. It's just the exact replica of my reaction to that line. :D
Guest chapter 14 . 12/18/2013
Super awesome story! I really like how you made Remus have a more interesting life, instead of he met a girl, settles down and lives happily ever after. I espespecially loved the chapter about Lily.
anon chapter 14 . 10/14/2013
amazing story really! i loved it completely.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/29/2013
This is so well written! It made me laugh and it made me cry, and I love how each chapter is about a different girl. The open ending is really good too - hinting at Tonks but nothing more, although obviously we all know she's in it for the long run. All in all, fabulous!
Spring Turkey chapter 14 . 7/4/2013
Do you know (you MUST) how HARD it is to find a good Remus fic? He is my favourite and I search so far to find things like THIS! Treasure! I LOVE it!
stereolightning chapter 10 . 5/11/2013
I love your characterization of Remus and Lily's friendship. I am totally broken-hearted about it. Love love love it.
fuckfanfictiondotnet chapter 14 . 5/8/2013
Hooray for this fanfic! Remus Lupin finally has a love-life which doesn't consist of Lily's best friend who is suspiciously similar to him, nor does it consist of a non-existent love-life due to 'no-one-will-ever-love-a-monster' Remus - no, it throws those clich├ęs out the window and instead, we're presented with a tactless Lupin and a dollop of hilarity. Funny and sweet, this fic brings a sense of nostalgia to the table, reminding us of inexperienced times and cringe-worthy webs of past loves.