Reviews for Glow
Splishboom chapter 40 . 4/4/2012
*Sniff* that was good...*sniff
Routa chapter 40 . 3/29/2010
One of the most beautiful stories I have ever read in my life.
Cinnamon Cigarettes chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
Lordy! This is great. There just aren't enough Chastine fics out there!

Thank you so much for writing such a good one.
LittleLurker chapter 40 . 4/8/2008
A beautiful, beautiful, beautiful story, even the end. Just loved it!

Please write some more Constantine stories. Though I could never write anything like this (not even close) myself, I love reading these - well, any good fanfiction, but your style is special!

Thanks for this beautiful piece of fiction. I hope you write another one!

Cheers, D.
assassinerblue chapter 40 . 1/12/2008
Aw :) That was perfect. The ending was beautiful.
Ikumak chapter 40 . 9/18/2007
Fucking beautiful. From chapter one all across to chaprter fourty. Absolutely beautiful. One fo the best stories I've read in a long time.
desilusor chapter 40 . 7/12/2007
Simply wonderful. You make the whole story interesting, without failing in any point. Your writting is excelent. What more can I say? Perfect.
val chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
this is the most beautiful thing i have ever read i almost cried i love your work.:)
random191 chapter 40 . 1/28/2007
You have converted me into a true Chastine fan. Amazing! I didn't particularly like the way you portrayed Angela but otherwise I loved it.
Tibbar Sabertooth chapter 40 . 1/24/2007
Heya PineappleIce,

Wow, *cries* I really really liked this... Love it! :)

A sequel? Yes please!

.::Tibbs::.
Lihanou chapter 40 . 9/3/2006
*sniff* That was so beautifull. Such an amazing story, really good. I had to laugh at Angela's reaction, I was shocked at Chantelle's 'intrusion', and cried whent they parted.

Great story, I'm going to check the rest of your writing right now!
Nimes chapter 40 . 7/12/2006
OMG i loved this fic! it was awsome!

and if you havent already watch the part of the movie RIGHT after the credits! it shows what happened to chas
lerabird chapter 40 . 6/29/2006
I LOVE IT! What a wonderful ending...*sigh* so romantic...
Jonathansgirl18 chapter 40 . 6/26/2006
Oh my god! That was fantastic! There wasn’t a better way to end it. You ended it perfectly! I am sad that it ended, but all good things must. I hope to see another fic from you soon!

Love,

Celia
Whispered Love chapter 40 . 6/26/2006
*sniff*

I think I'm gonna cry, that was a beautiful ending.