Reviews for Carnations
kitkit11183 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Ha! Figures Haruka and Harley would start a fight over flowers. Quite a cute story-I'm kind of hoping that Haruka and Harley get over their differences and end up in a threesome (even if Harley's blatantly gay). /isshot'd And of course Drew enjoys trolling the people he likes the most.
RosesFromDrew chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
i want may drew 2 get 2gether - harley drew is slightly...strange in my opinion
Manwhalove chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
i'm in favor of MayXDrew :)

hehe
Damned Lolita chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
"Shuu had never personally seen a young girl and a gay man fight over the boy they liked before, but he was sure it was going to be interesting."

I just died. XD -Personally is on Harley's side-

Aww, cute. Seriously, all sweet and sappy. And way better than discount romance novels. -smiles-
waterfall tears chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
*blink blink* You know you're really screwed up, right? U just love making Pokemon threesomes, don't u? And the whole thing about a gay man and a young woman fighting over a boy that wants both of them is kinda weird...anyways, I like you for your unique... uh... writing style. And I shall read all of your stories in gratitude because you WERE my first reviewer... And your stories are very descriptive and creative, although I'd like to ignore the pure randomness of them...
Yuki Tsukihana chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
bah! Shuu acting his ace is never OOC! the way I see it, if a kid is young, no matter how s/he was brought up, s/he'll still revert back to the proper age-acting-thing under certain circumstances.

then again, I think buying flowers for your love does that to everyone...

bwee! cuteness! with both canon(there's undeniable proof now! zomg!) and non-canon pairings short and fluffy, I was expecting something a bit more (cough) daring (coughcough), but this is just fine, too

I look forward to reading your next fic, and will spend that time (finally) catching up on your others!

*~waves~*