Reviews for Love and unDeath
clara200 chapter 1 . 3/23
Just a normal day for a superhero.
OllielovesDinah chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I know it's been eight years but I first read this story about 5 years ago? I had discovered the internet after the New52 erased this ship, Ollie and Dinah, my favorite and only ship in the world. I've been following these two since I was 13 and I am now 47. I remembered this date they had with zombies and while I wasn't into reviewing back then I wanted to read it again and since I didn't remember the title I googled "green arrow and black canary's first date and zombies" and there you still were/are. Thanks for not deleting this and I love it now as much as I did then. This couple is still the best couple to me in the DCU!
Hitman of Gotham chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Thanks for a Green Arrow Story, he's a neglected treasure in the DCU. I'm not entirley familiar with the Justice League cartoon series, but this Ollie was a refreshing take on the character. I would have loved Hal Jordan as the GL cameo though just for some Hard Travelin Heroes Nostalgia. The date was extremely well done with the inner thoughts of both characters ringing true. Too many writers portray Ollie as Bruce Wayne lite. You pointed out the differences. Bruce Wayne is a mask for Batman, whereas Ollie IS Ollie. Even in the green fighting togs the man doesn't change.

I would love to see you continue this story and do a few more Dinah/Ollie day in the life stories and team ups. These two always struck me as two of the more 'normal' folks in the League and its great to see you bring that to the table instead of focusing on the powers and costumes. Well done.
Miles333 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I really liked this story. :D
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Great fic, a wonderful date for those two heroes.
Luc Star chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
hehe... nice one. sorry it took me so long to review. life kept me busy. take care. keep up the good work.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Great characterization, great banter, good plot... all this adds up to one damn fine JLU story!

(looks hopeful) Any chance of seeing more GA-BC stories in the future?
Constance Eilonwy chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Green Arrow! And Black Canary! Being cute together! And banter...the banter! And the attack of the living dead! Oh my, this was fun. Thank you :D
BillA1 chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
This was a wonderful story. The banter between the two was well done. Another great Allaine story.
GargoyleSama chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
My favorite DC couple ever. This is a wonderful one shot for Valentine's Day. Thank you.