Reviews for Breakfast
Ski-0 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
I love reading about the everyday stuff the Titans go through, whether in fanfics or the actual comics. They're just so much fun! I could really see this happening for real. Any chance of portraying the others too? -hint hint- )
Jenndifurry chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
i wonder how the rest of the team spent that morning.
DaRkReBeL777 chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
do no is futile.i have invaded your story will may other ones involving gar and rae commandeths thee...oh,and while you're at it,i desire a slim ,you will also give into its meaty goodness...
White Huntress chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Tressa chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Ohh boy. I can see this happening for some odd reason. Thanks for a lighthearted story that helps us remember that not all is gloom and doom for the Teen Titans. I especially love the last line from Cassie. Poor girl. Thanks again for the fun read!
OldArsenic chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
lol I loved it. :)
TopKat chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
oh wow.

So ordinary, and yet not. Perfect for a gang of superteens, and the relationships were portrayed so well. I adore it.

sapphiredragoneyes chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Oh! I really like this. Funny, funny!
Lavender Gaia chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
You know, Conner shouldn't feel so bad about destroying his alarm clock. I've been looking for ways to torture mine and I can't say anything is as effective as his heat vision.

That was a nice look at our Titans. Wrestling before breakfast, battling supervillains before lunch...At least they're getting warmed up. Nice job.
Wolfish Inclinations chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
You've really captured that pseudo-family bond that makes the Titans so close knit and so much fun to read. Plus the antics are just so typically teenage boy that it made me laugh.

Indeed, Cassie. XD
K9 the First chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
*chuckles* Boys WILL be boys I suppose. This is rather humorous and I hope to see an update soon.