Reviews for Change of Course
Ohmygod! Omg PLEASE update this story is fucking AMAZING it's so wonderful srsly youre a super great writer pls update!
pottersparky chapter 11 . 7/12
I love treasure planet stories. This is great what if story. You have done it so well. I love how mix everyone up because Silver father love for Jim. I can see Amelia lying about Silver being in charge up these killers and saying Scroop is in charge if they fine a way out of this mess. Jim and Silver love each other so much that nothing can tear them apart from one another. If they win like they did in Disney movie than hope silver stays with Jim forever. I know that get out of this alive that silver have dinner that Pete has his wife Peg make for him in goof troop. I can see the future for them loving each other as much as Baloo and kit do. I sure Amelia knows crime for these two not be together always. I always hate that Jim always lose only father he ever really had at the end. I think be sweet if Sarah and Silver get together in the end. Each chapter is joy to read. I like to see if Amelia and Doppler fall in love like in movie. I hoping Scroop will be killed somehow later to. I do hope you update it again real soon. It was truly honor to read it. I hope you like my comment. Thank you.
Gaara-frenzy chapter 12 . 6/29
Heh I totally understand. staying interested in what you write about while you write about it is half the battle. Still I adore it! this is amazing. I have a flicker of hope for Turnbuckle's alignment. I can't wait to see what you do next!
Awesome update! Can't wait till the next one
nix chapter 11 . 6/21
Ahh I really, really love this story! You're an extremely talented writer, and you've gone far beyond merely doing the characters justice; not only is everyone completely IN character, but the interactions you've written between them are so much more dynamic and fleshed out than those in the film (partially because they had to limit their steam-punk-pirate-adventure to 2 hours, but, hey, crews to you!) Also: PLOTTTTT...! ! :DDD Anywho, you've got me hanging onto every sentence. AND ahhhh you even updated not long ago so I get to hope this awesome story is still alive and running! Seriously though, this is the best one I've read in this fandom. Keep up the writing!
Kondotora chapter 11 . 4/11
Please keep this story going I love it!
HappyEnchilada chapter 11 . 3/28
Thanks for another amazing chapter, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Xiaolin Showdown Fan12345 chapter 11 . 3/28
I loved this chapter. It's nice to see a different side of Amelia than what we saw in the Disney version. Update soon! :)

I was also sad the first time I read the storyline for a Treasure Planet sequel. I'm still hoping one day Disney will decide to make it.
Moonflame14 chapter 11 . 3/28
So, so good! Can't wait for more! Love what you did with Amelia in this chapter. XD
Gaara-frenzy chapter 11 . 3/28
Oh man I would have loved a second treasure planet, although disney is very hit and miss with it sequels. I think the made atlantis 2 instead at that time, it was alright, but I hate when the animators change.

oh man you sure showed me. here I thought they wouldn't be able to see the beacon. this is going to be terrible. good to see turnbuckle is holding his own, little character development for him. you did say he was one of the only other ones to sail with silver before, wonder if he's going to have a bigger part. also I love amelia in this chapter

amazing chapter, you are just flying through this, I can't wait for more!
Anjeah chapter 11 . 3/28
I'm thoroughly enjoying this story. It's very well written despite the short spaces of time bewteen the more recent updates. I love how you have merged concepts from the book and the film's storylines- the little shout outs are brilliant. Please keep updating I can't wait to read more.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 11 . 3/27
Oh my gods Amelia is the best. I love her so goddamn much X'D
Yeah, I was bummed about no TP2, too ;A; It's such an underrated movie - should have done waaaay better in the box office than it did :(
Uh-oh. Opening the map was probably a bad idea, though they couldn't have known what would have happened, and they would have had to open it eventually...
Well done!
HappyEnchilada chapter 10 . 3/24
This story is great! I am looking forward to more!
Gogglehead Lover chapter 10 . 3/10
Can't wait for the next chapter!
miuruzeny chapter 10 . 3/10
This is so awesome! :D I like Jim and Silver's father and son relationship.
I hope you update soon. :)