Reviews for Change of Course
Moonflame14 chapter 3 . 9/9
Please update! I love this story so much. The father/son relationship between Jim and Silver is just so touching. I love stories that show their bond. Fabulous writing but please finish!
prussianpunk chapter 7 . 3/14
It's been 3 years and 8 months since you took your love away.
snuffles5751212 chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
i like this! can't wait for more!
Daladakea chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
This is an amazing story. Finish it please! After all these years.
Jazzy-Monster-5955 chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
I absolutely loved this when I found it
...hopefully your still continuing this fic
Guest chapter 7 . 2/7/2014
His is really good. Please update
Stargazer7258 chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
i really am loving this story. that bit when Silver yelled out how he cared for Jim made me tear up. keep writing. it's brilliant.
sparky chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
I like it. I love father and son stories with jim and silver. I hope silver stays with jim in the end that be great. The two of them are great team. Their is another great treasure planet story by turtleheart that is real good. Take look and see. I hope silver married sarah in the end but your story so however want is fine. Please update soon it has been more than a year. Think you.
Alienatia chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
I totally love your story, I haven't read anything like I hope you decide to update soon!
Jinglel chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
Suuuper cute so far, great relationship dynamic between Jim/Silver!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
I really like this story! It's a very interesting take on what would have happened if Silver actually sacrificed his obsession with finding the treasure and choosing to protect Jim earlier in the movie. I also love the way you write, too. :) And I really like how Silver is playing such a major part here. He's such a great character and there isn't enough fanfiction that has the father/son bond between him and Jim. I constantly find fanfiction that have Jim falling in love with a very lame OC (very rare when the OC is likable) or fanfiction that goes along with the movie but shocker, they added a new character...and gasp, she's girl!

Haha, anyway, great job with this story! Please continue! I would love to see what else you have planned. :)

God bless!
From: JenniJenJen
Xiaolin Showdown Fan12345 chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
great story! I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Kagollie chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
This is such a great read! I love it! I just re watched the movie yesterday and I loved it so much! You are an amazing writer. Keep up the good work and update soon?
EvilChick13 chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
I love this and can't wait for more!
Kim2Kim2Kim2 chapter 7 . 12/29/2011
Hi there! :D

Got a small "Treasure Planet"-Kick and decided to haunt down some good fanfics. And I found yours and I really, really love it!

You chose a tricky situation to start this story with. I've also been wondering what would have happened if they had found Jim.

I hope you still write on this! :)