Reviews for Change of Course
Alex chapter 12 . 4/6
I love this work! It is written beautifully!
aaaaaaAA chapter 12 . 1/17
omg this is beyond awesome you hAVE to update this
pleasseeee i beg you
Freya Emerson chapter 5 . 1/11
I'm reading this in 2017 and I'm very interested!
Freya Emerson chapter 4 . 1/10
This BRILLIANT! I love it!
Elizabeth Anne chapter 12 . 11/22/2016
I LOVE your story! It is literally my favorite in this whole fanfiction thingy! That, and the one that someone did about Silver having a daughter named Brielle...BUT STILL! I look forward to the next chapter! Please don't stop here! I'm dying of suspense! :)
Elizabeth Anne chapter 12 . 11/13/2016
I have two things to say: "I love the idea" and "I love your creativity"! You've got a good perception of the plot in the movie "Treasure Planet", and I really like how you switched it up to make Silver a good guy, and the story still makes sense. (As in I still know what you're talking about.) My two favorite characters in this movie are Jim Hawkins and Long John Silver, and love that someone thought, "Hmm, what would it be like if Silver was a good guy?". You have just made my day, and can't wait until you make the next chapter. (It's really gripping, and I didn't want to stop reading it!)
disneyfangirl774gmail.com chapter 2 . 11/5/2016
Great job keeping each character in character because in chapter 1, Scroop was just jealous of Jim because he received more attention from Silver than Scroop- that spider psycho! I love chapter 2, it's different... in a good way because John Silver decided to join Jim and the rest of the crew! That's freaking incredible!
Space000Case chapter 2 . 10/30/2016
Still liking this story a great deal. The two things that stood out most in this chapter are how well you wrote Captain Amelia's dialogue, and the way you skillfully kept the action up. I could really feel the tension! Congratulations on getting married all those years ago!
Space000Case chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Hey there! So I gotta say, even though this story was published about 8 years ago, I still feel the need to say how much I enjoyed it. Your writing style is truly a pleasure to read. If you've continued to write through the years, I can only imagine how your skills have improved. Can't wait to see where you decided to go from here!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/18/2016
Ohmygod! Omg PLEASE update this story is fucking AMAZING it's so wonderful srsly youre a super great writer pls update!
pottersparky chapter 11 . 7/12/2016
I love treasure planet stories. This is great what if story. You have done it so well. I love how mix everyone up because Silver father love for Jim. I can see Amelia lying about Silver being in charge up these killers and saying Scroop is in charge if they fine a way out of this mess. Jim and Silver love each other so much that nothing can tear them apart from one another. If they win like they did in Disney movie than hope silver stays with Jim forever. I know that get out of this alive that silver have dinner that Pete has his wife Peg make for him in goof troop. I can see the future for them loving each other as much as Baloo and kit do. I sure Amelia knows crime for these two not be together always. I always hate that Jim always lose only father he ever really had at the end. I think be sweet if Sarah and Silver get together in the end. Each chapter is joy to read. I like to see if Amelia and Doppler fall in love like in movie. I hoping Scroop will be killed somehow later to. I do hope you update it again real soon. It was truly honor to read it. I hope you like my comment. Thank you.
Gaara-frenzy chapter 12 . 6/29/2016
Heh I totally understand. staying interested in what you write about while you write about it is half the battle. Still I adore it! this is amazing. I have a flicker of hope for Turnbuckle's alignment. I can't wait to see what you do next!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/28/2016
Awesome update! Can't wait till the next one
nix chapter 11 . 6/21/2016
Ahh I really, really love this story! You're an extremely talented writer, and you've gone far beyond merely doing the characters justice; not only is everyone completely IN character, but the interactions you've written between them are so much more dynamic and fleshed out than those in the film (partially because they had to limit their steam-punk-pirate-adventure to 2 hours, but, hey, crews to you!) Also: PLOTTTTT...! ! :DDD Anywho, you've got me hanging onto every sentence. AND ahhhh you even updated not long ago so I get to hope this awesome story is still alive and running! Seriously though, this is the best one I've read in this fandom. Keep up the writing!
Kondotora chapter 11 . 4/11/2016
Please keep this story going I love it!