Reviews for Beautiful Stranger
nightkitty555 chapter 3 . 4/16
"Good. Now, let's see what's on the telly." Love it.
nightkitty555 chapter 2 . 4/16
So, he still needs to make the annoying kid fry.
Bunny chapter 23 . 1/31
Lo-o-o-o-o-o-oved this!
QueenOfTheives chapter 23 . 11/5/2014
that was actually awesome 3 :D
RedStalkingDeath chapter 23 . 9/13/2013
Aww, I love this story ;D The whole thing was wonderful!
exotic lady chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
Im not sure if u still read these but I gotta tell u I love the angle of this story! I think u very much pulled off a spuffy fic so early in the series, it great! :)
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 23 . 3/27/2013
This is probably one of my favorite one of your fics (but I probably say that a lot...)
Jhiz chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
Great substitution to save the day and sneak even further under her skin... This was a great twist to the tale.
Jhiz chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
oh, nice twist on the stealing the tribute chick from the bad frat boys... cool.
Jhiz chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
The irony of Buffy not being impressed with attention from Xander and Ampata because they are just boys enjoying a pretty face and body while she is pining for a guy who intrigues her because he is gorgeous. Very amusing *laugh*
Jhiz chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
I think I would have liked seeing how Spike's influence affected the flow of the original storyline so that there was a logical reason for the mummy to have not sucked dry Buffy's exchange student. It could have been something as simple as her feeling his presence and shifting away from heading in the direction of the bus station when she escaped the museum but it would have provided the edge for change.

I did like the exchange between Buffy and Angel. I can appreciate the stilted conversation as they grow further apart because so many of the real interactions were stilted due to Angel's moody reticence and Buffy's insecurities.

The interplay with Spike and Dru was also very fitting for the characters. It really brings to mind the exchange when Dru broke up with him.
Jhiz chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This seem like a decent alternative adaptation... I am intrigued.
FFLjm12 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I like reading the earlier seasons with a Spuffy treatment - very much enjoyed your other works, sure I will like this one as well.

Good Luck with your new works - happy to see that you are still writing.
dhh chapter 23 . 8/15/2010
This one was WAY better then that FIRST one I read...

This one was light but at least spike was somewhat more in character and readable and not pathetic.

A good read.

Sincerely,
Jes chapter 17 . 11/7/2009
Love the story so far and props to you for using the word fracas!