Reviews for Eros' Brew
b chapter 10 . 11/4/2011
"We'll never be happy, Severus, not with our lives, not with another person. But we can be content."

Ain't that the truth?

Lovely story.
The Lady Meow chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Congratulations! You've been rec'd!

The Reader's Have Chosen is a new fanfiction recommendation community dedicated to finding the best of the best in fandoms across the boards, and sharing them with other authors and avid readers. Your story, "Eros' Brew", has been rec'd and is now being voted on in the Monthly Poll Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Fellow fandom-aficionados will vote for their favorites of all the recommendations, and the stories with the most votes will be posted on the front page.

You can find our website at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame . com

You can find the Buffy Weekly Poll at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen. eternflame forum/ index. php? topic 550.0

Cat
skrybspryt chapter 10 . 5/25/2009
Awesome story.
Breathe In Butterfly chapter 10 . 5/14/2009
Great story! And great ending.
Page-Mistress chapter 10 . 5/8/2009
And in the end, two lost souls drifting on a sea of loneliness find each other.
XxspikesgirlxX chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
This is awesome as far as cross-overs go,please keep writing,your a natural!TTFN
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
Fantastic ending! Really, it fit perfectly! It was kinda sad..but that fits the two characters. Oh, and really funny story with the hotel's name, I'll tell you that next time I see you. But really, I loved this.

And the twin fics were finished. Amen.
Khadi chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
I liked the beginning, up until the love potion. I can't get past Willow being gay and Snape being obsessed with Lily, so I will stop reading at this point, but I wanted to tell you I enjoyed the culture clashes at the start. I kept wondering if Harry or Tonks was one of the Aurors.
Sean Mulligan chapter 9 . 3/18/2009
A good story. I'm glad that you finished it.
Vamprisslizy chapter 9 . 3/16/2009
please continue
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 9 . 3/15/2009
Excellent chapter! I really loved it! Poor Willow...she's been under one too many spells so far. No wonder her head hurts. But I can't wait for the Epilogue!

By the way,I think you missed an "L" in oblivate earlier in the fic.
Kitala chapter 8 . 3/3/2009
I love this story- and you've done a great job of keeping everyone in character (when the potion hasn't clouded them, that is!).
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 8 . 2/28/2009
Great chapter! Aw, those two...just, aw. I can't wait to see what happens next!
madtvk chapter 7 . 2/21/2009
:D
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 7 . 2/14/2009
I demand more sex! Seriously! No, but this was a great chapter. I don't think it was much different from the rest. I loved it. Both were very in character...for the situation, of course. Go Snape! Go get you some! ahem...Sorry. Great chappie!