Reviews for An Honorable Valentine
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
write a sequal involving them doing the taking it to the next levle thing. haha
Stunna21 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
good chapter so update soon and keep writing its great.
spectre666 chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Nice easy flow. Some verb and tense disagreement. How do you reconcile "condone war and aggression" with "but were always ready? The clashing adverbs and adjectives were also distracting.
Wanderer3 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Aw so cute...*sigh* bloody hell do I need a girlfriend...
HeavyMetal84 chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Cool forward to your next KP fic.
Goinghome chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Aw! This is such a beautiful Valentine story! You did a phenomenal job researching Valentines's Day in Japan! I never thought they would be celebrating it, but as you said, for marketing. I thought they would be giving bean sweets or Japanese cookies(there are certain villages that are dedicated to making these or families in Japan that are well-known for certain types of cookies and confections). I have appreciate and love that quiet romantic scene of Ron and Yori sitting there and cuddling and nuzzling under the star-filled sky. That picture is so beautiful! It would make a great card picture! I have to appreciate how much Ron has matured. Instead of replying to the giggling girls in his customary "Hello, ladies, the Ron man is here," he just bowed in return. Even how he treats Yori, it is different from when he first met her as a high-schooler. I would guess his break-up with Kim has forced him to grow up. In many ways, he gained a lot in life by getting out from under her dominant character. Yori is smart! The colors of Ron's new outfit are the same as his hockey jersey and cargo pants! I couldn't help but give a big smile at her. She is good! There seemed to be some typos(confided instead of confined, ornament instead of ordainment, melt instead of smelt which used for ore or metal and pertains to the purification process), but to honest, your story still made sense. I had no problems reading it and enjoyed every second of it. It may be late now, but are you planning on a Valentine's Day for the University Years?(though it may be hard in view of the recent episode occurrence with Debra, but I shall be patient and await your next update). A thought, back in my university days, flowers were being sold and you could have them delivered to a classmate anywhere without them knowing who the giver is. Would a very giving and sacrificing gesture from Felix help to settle the hurt in Debra's heart and help to deepen the love between them? Looking forward to your next update. Great job!
AtomicFire chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Please do more with the "Reflectverse", Ron and Yori are not done enough. And they are definetly not done with the skill you have enough!

I enjoyed the other three stories so much they made in into my favorites, this one did too. The character development is spot on as is the progression of the romance.

Thank you for the awesome read!