Reviews for Chickenpox
DayDreamer077 chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
cute. :)
ladybellatrix chapter 11 . 7/22/2012
aw, loves it, a sequel! reviewer demands a sequel! (lol)
emj chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
Hello! Only read the first 2 chapters but already love it! :) some bits really make me laugh, like house looking like a helpless hamster! i'd like to see that! :P

Anyway, i'll keep reading. Amazing work, well done!

Ooh, also love the "hell yeah" line, sexy! ;P

x
heidib16 chapter 11 . 1/24/2010
Loved this story. I have never laughed so much reading!
jpoeling chapter 11 . 1/23/2010
Hey just finished reading the story and I have to say I really enjoyed it. The scene in the offive and Cuddy almost finding out were my favorite chapters. There was a good mixture of humor and seriousness.
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 11 . 12/1/2009
You wrote quite beautifully.
Adlytam chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
I loved your story! It was so fun to read. I had enough of angst after this season. So I hope you will write somrthing new. Thanks again.

Mika
arrrgylepirate chapter 11 . 4/26/2009
I can't tell you how much I loved this story! Everything from Cameron getting him sick, to how their first kiss happened with the ice cream, to the lazer tag was fabulous! Why is it that you have only written one story! You are far better than a lot of what I have read on various sites, and I was recently laid off so I've had lots of time to be reading! Great story!
Sophies-Welt chapter 11 . 9/17/2008
Wow, that was brilliant and funny!
RyanKathrynCelia chapter 11 . 6/23/2008
Fantastic - I loved it. Thanks for sharing!
GregoryHouseAddict chapter 11 . 7/23/2007
This was a really great story, and I really enjoyed it.
muppetmadness chapter 11 . 7/18/2007
Aw cute
luv chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
This is definetly the BEST HouseCam fic I've ever read. I read it a very long time ago and now I feel like reading it again.

I was surprised that you haven't written any other fics during that time. I hope you will though :)
Darkly Dreaming chapter 11 . 5/11/2007
love the fluff. and the romance, too. you should write a sequal to that if you haven't already. :)

*SRC*
Emmy1512 chapter 4 . 5/6/2007
ROFLMAO! i really should stop ready this things in the library...i keep getting strange looks cause im laughing so hard.

I love it. well on to the next chapter i go.