Reviews for Valentines Drabbles
Fangirl140 chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
LOL i loved this chapter! The whole "i'm your present" thing was adorable, and the greatest idea ever! But...he actually had himself delivered? That's going ALL OUT! I'd love him forever...i bet that's what aqualad was thinking! :) Great chapter by the way!
Cokies07 chapter 4 . 5/16/2008
Hahahahahahahahahahah!

Sweetness overdose...twitch twitch...

Hahahaahahah!

Ok. Now that I finally stopped laughing... I love this drabble! It's hilarious, SpAqua, and sweetly funny.

In all honesty, I love your sense of humor. It makes me crack up. But...no updates lately? Oh well...

By the way, quick question? What is OTP?
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 6 . 1/20/2007
Amazing! Absolutely wonderful and I love you for writing awesome SladeRobin oneshots!
tarisfaralini chapter 5 . 6/28/2006
Omg. Omg. Omg.

How did I not KNOW this was here? KF-Jinx... squee.

That was like... a fanfiction of my fanfiction. You are wonderful!

This will happen. We just have to convince Jewel. XD

Because you rule, next time I see Speedy in Walmart, I will take his picture. XD
Ninja Fangirl chapter 7 . 3/15/2006
Quite sweet and hilarious at the same time. How do you do it? I haven't giggled so hard in days. .
MyStErY1205 chapter 7 . 3/1/2006
Aw...so cute...write more!
NotSteve chapter 7 . 2/16/2006
Dear, that has to be the most mushy, sappy, oogy, sickeningly sweet run of stories I have ever read. Congrats! Aww, the Speedy present thing was so darn cute...*Wants to hug people*
Lee-Rae chapter 7 . 2/15/2006
sweet! read em all in one shot, some of them were slightly disturbing *cough* robin and slade one *cough* but for the most part they were all really cute
TopKat chapter 7 . 2/15/2006
_ All of these were so adorable. I loved the bbrae one best :D Raven is such a cynic.

The rob/slade pairing, i think, isn't entirely suited to fluff. I did enjoy it, don't get me wrong ;)

*~RoseMage~*
Teen Tyrant chapter 6 . 2/14/2006
I don't know whether to applaud you for coming up with these stories, or drown you for coming up with these stories. Brilliant, but wrong. So very, very wrong.
RockyVRWolf chapter 6 . 2/14/2006
Best chapter on here. Slade/Robin's my favorite pairing and its the only one I'll read. Short, but full of meaning.

Rocky Wolf, signing out.

P.s. Happy Valentines Day._
nopostings chapter 5 . 2/14/2006
*drowns in thick gravy-like mush. Well, more of an oatmeal consistency, really, but drowns happily*

Smiling sweetly, his last words..."Ah, cutesy Jinx-i-ness-sbbl-burbl-blrbllb"
iolah chapter 5 . 2/14/2006
*faints happily* This was so cute and made my day! (Valentines day has been really weird) I love your writing
Meiriona chapter 5 . 2/14/2006
you just keep firing these out, jeez. take your time, they're cute, but don't overdose on fluff writing.
nopostings chapter 4 . 2/14/2006
Slash fluff!

LOL. Those two zanies!

And Raven, both part of the group and yet not! LOL, also!