Reviews for First Impressions
Miko Eiko chapter 1 . 11/8
jaja so funny
Natters chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
and then she lost it on the other side. poor sam ;) good fic
JamSack chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
hehe, oh yes she is, COlonel! SHe's going to make your life VERY difficult! Great work!
BallsBreaker chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
I agree with you on lots of points.

For example, women were allowed in combat only from 1993 onward. So there's no way that Sam was an F-16 pilot in the Gulf (or even in combat otherwise) as some writers want to convince us. She didn't even have wings in Children of the Gods, which would mark her as a pilot.

Sam was downright disrespectful and insubordinate in the first meeting. No CO would allow that kind of behaviour. In RL she would've been brought up on charges.

And I completely agree with this:

"you are a scientific officer of this Air Force and not a tactical one. Your field experience is limited, your covert ops experience non-existent."

And with this:

Great fic!
Jessica chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Heehee... she sure did make his life difficult, too, didn't she? I love this- you did a great job with the first impressions, and the voice really sounds like Jack! I'd love to see more of this! *nudge nudge*
mishy-mo chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
man that was akward great work tho!
Ayiana2 chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Nice grasp of character and dialogue. It's always good to see somebody tackle unusual or previously unaddressed issues in the series. I did feel the end of your story was a little sudden. It would've been nice to see you carry this through to the point where they began to acknowledge each other's abilities and worth as professionals.
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Really enjoyed this and little does Jack know his lats thoughts are so true, but not the bad kind of difficult :)
BookWorm37 chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
So HE was the reason she ate such a big lunch! Bastard! (I mean that in the best sense of the word.) Nice job.
liketoread chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Interesting contrast to a lot of what I read. I can actually imagine this going down. Good insights into their heads.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
difficult, yes, but not in the way he expects! this was very amusing...