Reviews for The Lion and the Lamb
Please please update!
anyeshabaner chapter 26 . 1/16
oh please update the story , its so awesome i need to read more
Mara chapter 4 . 9/8/2017
Awwww
crazykitteh chapter 26 . 8/20/2017
Any chance of you continuing with this?
ninny 1 chapter 26 . 4/23/2017
What a shame this was well written and enjoyable
I noticed you have continued to write but abandoned twilight and this story
I wish you'd find the inclination to finish thank you for what you have written so far
Guest chapter 26 . 3/12/2017
Update PLEASEEEE
Isabella chapter 26 . 8/2/2016
OH WOW brilliant. Tho I do wish it would continue, a girl can still dream. Great story great writing
vampdreams chapter 26 . 5/3/2016
I'm really sorry, and I hope that things got better for you over the years
I must say, it's one of the most articulate pieces of fanfiction that I've read; and no doubt the closest to what might seem like a real possibility in Meyer's universe. I had great fun reading this, even though now Midnight Sun is available. I love your version, and I yearn for more, despite knowing that it has been years since you last wrote this and have moved on.
I wish you all the success in life and specially for your kids.
alaskanbirdfriend chapter 26 . 5/2/2016
*cries*
Brandy chapter 7 . 1/14/2016
Inthe series angela webber is the nice one. Jessica Stanly(the blond one)is the mean one who likes mike
Guest chapter 18 . 11/9/2015
Corrections of Spanish words and phrases:

Quiero saber que esta pensando ella – I want to know what she's thinking.
nmturcios chapter 26 . 10/29/2015
Loved it! Thank u so much for sharing ur talent!
CJ chapter 26 . 10/6/2015
I am new to twilight and now to fan fiction. So sorry to hear you have had serious problems. Want you to know that I truly appreciate Lion and Lamb and your descriptions of Edwards POV. Please take care...you and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.
Katiebellacullen chapter 26 . 8/15/2015
Like Midnight Sun I knew this wasn't complete but didn't peek as to where it ended. Thank-you for the meadow scene - beautiful and though I'm sorry your story had to end this was a good place for it. Best in all your future endeavours as you are a fabulous writer.
LP Luna Phantom chapter 26 . 6/27/2015
People usually underestimate the value of fanfiction. Original stories never get over three thousands reviews, but, well... Thank you for having write this.
3,236 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »