Reviews for The Lion and the Lamb
Lol chapter 8 . 8/13
You do realise that Stephenie is not actually Stephanie Myers and that she would know how to spell her own name lol fan fic writer have used several variations, anyway great read!
Please please update!
anyeshabaner chapter 26 . 1/16
oh please update the story , its so awesome i need to read more
Mara chapter 4 . 9/8/2017
Awwww
crazykitteh chapter 26 . 8/20/2017
Any chance of you continuing with this?
ninny 1 chapter 26 . 4/23/2017
What a shame this was well written and enjoyable
I noticed you have continued to write but abandoned twilight and this story
I wish you'd find the inclination to finish thank you for what you have written so far
Guest chapter 26 . 3/12/2017
Update PLEASEEEE
Isabella chapter 26 . 8/2/2016
OH WOW brilliant. Tho I do wish it would continue, a girl can still dream. Great story great writing
vampdreams chapter 26 . 5/3/2016
I'm really sorry, and I hope that things got better for you over the years
I must say, it's one of the most articulate pieces of fanfiction that I've read; and no doubt the closest to what might seem like a real possibility in Meyer's universe. I had great fun reading this, even though now Midnight Sun is available. I love your version, and I yearn for more, despite knowing that it has been years since you last wrote this and have moved on.
I wish you all the success in life and specially for your kids.
alaskanbirdfriend chapter 26 . 5/2/2016
*cries*
Brandy chapter 7 . 1/14/2016
Inthe series angela webber is the nice one. Jessica Stanly(the blond one)is the mean one who likes mike
Guest chapter 18 . 11/9/2015
Corrections of Spanish words and phrases:

Quiero saber que esta pensando ella – I want to know what she's thinking.
nmturcios chapter 26 . 10/29/2015
Loved it! Thank u so much for sharing ur talent!
CJ chapter 26 . 10/6/2015
I am new to twilight and now to fan fiction. So sorry to hear you have had serious problems. Want you to know that I truly appreciate Lion and Lamb and your descriptions of Edwards POV. Please take care...you and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.
Katiebellacullen chapter 26 . 8/15/2015
Like Midnight Sun I knew this wasn't complete but didn't peek as to where it ended. Thank-you for the meadow scene - beautiful and though I'm sorry your story had to end this was a good place for it. Best in all your future endeavours as you are a fabulous writer.
3,237 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »