Reviews for The Lion and the Lamb
Brandy chapter 7 . 1/14
Inthe series angela webber is the nice one. Jessica Stanly(the blond one)is the mean one who likes mike
Guest chapter 18 . 11/9/2015
Corrections of Spanish words and phrases:

Quiero saber que esta pensando ella – I want to know what she's thinking.
nmturcios chapter 26 . 10/29/2015
Loved it! Thank u so much for sharing ur talent!
CJ chapter 26 . 10/6/2015
I am new to twilight and now to fan fiction. So sorry to hear you have had serious problems. Want you to know that I truly appreciate Lion and Lamb and your descriptions of Edwards POV. Please take care...you and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.
Katiebellacullen chapter 26 . 8/15/2015
Like Midnight Sun I knew this wasn't complete but didn't peek as to where it ended. Thank-you for the meadow scene - beautiful and though I'm sorry your story had to end this was a good place for it. Best in all your future endeavours as you are a fabulous writer.
LP Luna Phantom chapter 26 . 6/27/2015
People usually underestimate the value of fanfiction. Original stories never get over three thousands reviews, but, well... Thank you for having write this.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/22/2015
I love it! So much! I wished I didn't have to end...
Lillywhite1 chapter 6 . 1/14/2015
I will not like it. I am loving it!
Leslie chapter 13 . 1/8/2015
Loved it!
Leslie chapter 12 . 1/8/2015
I loved this chapter! You're doing a great job. Keep up the good work! :D
Leslie chapter 2 . 1/8/2015
I love this Chapter. The tone totally sounds like Edward. He's over thinking, which is one of his great qualities. I also like how you put in some of Mike's thoughts. It's turning out really great! I have to read more.
TwiHardGirlUK chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I love Edward POVs! I am an ultimate Edward Cullen fan! Thank you for posting this story!
Natasha chapter 24 . 12/1/2014
cool
Jennifer chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
So far so good, but I think it would be out of character for Carlisle to threaten anyone as it says here at the very beginning.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/8/2014
Aw so bummed this wasn't finished. I really loved reading it and seeing the story unfold through Edwards POV and seeing the interaction between his family that we didn't see with Stephanie Myers' story. Hope that someday you will finish this!
3,227 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »