Reviews for The Lion and the Lamb
vampdreams chapter 26 . 5/3
I'm really sorry, and I hope that things got better for you over the years
I must say, it's one of the most articulate pieces of fanfiction that I've read; and no doubt the closest to what might seem like a real possibility in Meyer's universe. I had great fun reading this, even though now Midnight Sun is available. I love your version, and I yearn for more, despite knowing that it has been years since you last wrote this and have moved on.
I wish you all the success in life and specially for your kids.
alaskanbirdfriend chapter 26 . 5/2
*cries*
Brandy chapter 7 . 1/14
Inthe series angela webber is the nice one. Jessica Stanly(the blond one)is the mean one who likes mike
Guest chapter 18 . 11/9/2015
Corrections of Spanish words and phrases:

Quiero saber que esta pensando ella – I want to know what she's thinking.
nmturcios chapter 26 . 10/29/2015
Loved it! Thank u so much for sharing ur talent!
CJ chapter 26 . 10/6/2015
I am new to twilight and now to fan fiction. So sorry to hear you have had serious problems. Want you to know that I truly appreciate Lion and Lamb and your descriptions of Edwards POV. Please take care...you and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.
Katiebellacullen chapter 26 . 8/15/2015
Like Midnight Sun I knew this wasn't complete but didn't peek as to where it ended. Thank-you for the meadow scene - beautiful and though I'm sorry your story had to end this was a good place for it. Best in all your future endeavours as you are a fabulous writer.
LP Luna Phantom chapter 26 . 6/27/2015
People usually underestimate the value of fanfiction. Original stories never get over three thousands reviews, but, well... Thank you for having write this.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/22/2015
I love it! So much! I wished I didn't have to end...
Lillywhite1 chapter 6 . 1/14/2015
I will not like it. I am loving it!
Leslie chapter 13 . 1/8/2015
Loved it!
Leslie chapter 12 . 1/8/2015
I loved this chapter! You're doing a great job. Keep up the good work! :D
Leslie chapter 2 . 1/8/2015
I love this Chapter. The tone totally sounds like Edward. He's over thinking, which is one of his great qualities. I also like how you put in some of Mike's thoughts. It's turning out really great! I have to read more.
TwiHardGirlUK chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I love Edward POVs! I am an ultimate Edward Cullen fan! Thank you for posting this story!
Natasha chapter 24 . 12/1/2014