Reviews for The Lion and the Lamb
fanofthisfiction chapter 4 . 11/7/2009
Wow, it's wonderful the author of "Twilight" has read this tale of yours. It's very well done. Getting into the minds of others is what Edward does best, :) so I have to admit, you've done a very good job of that. Mealpiecing what transpired not in the original "Twilight" text was done very well and expressing each of the characters thoughts was great.

Not overusing Edward's mindreading ability was a good way to go. And adding Alice's vision was a nice touch.

With "New Moon" coming out, I'm sure many would be interested in reading this alluring tale re-told in a new way.
fanofthisfiction chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
You definitely make Edward's experience very human. His doubts really shine in this chapter.
fanofthisfiction chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
This was a wonderful take on Edward's POV. There's great flow and it stays true to the story indeed. Thanks for sharing.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
This chapter was wonderfully written and very detailed. The inner thought definitely helped to guide the story forward and for a novice or seasoned "Twilight" fan, you had enough background details to keep up. Thanks for sharing.
Ruse chapter 26 . 10/21/2009
That was a great story! Im really glad someone decided to write about the rest of the story from edwards view and finally someone did it. THANK YOU so much! I actually might try myself and see how it goes. PLEASE take it up again at some point because it's very good! and keep up the persistence youll be a famous writer in no time!
jess carla chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
hi just to let you know stephenie Meyer has put the first 12 chapters of midnight sun on her web page.
Shadowed Nightwings chapter 26 . 10/14/2009
wow. this story is amazing! there are some things i thought of differently, but it was neat to see a new perspective! i hope you eventually pick this story back up!
thewriter96 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I love this! It is just amazing
Alice Alee chapter 9 . 9/1/2009
Awsome chapter.

I don't even know what my fav part was, because i liked it so much! XD

Alice Alee chapter 8 . 8/29/2009
I liked it.

my fav part was when he saw her sleeping. so *.*

Alice Alee chapter 7 . 8/29/2009
it was so FUNNY!:D

I was snickering all the end.

I can't wiat till i finash writitng this review so i can read the next chapter!

*giggle*

PrincessBella15 chapter 23 . 8/29/2009
It's very good and reminds me of what I read of Midnight sun. I wish you would finsih this, but like you I have family issues and medical issues and can understand your plight. There are only a few people I have read on here that truly can capture the spirit of Stephenie's characters. I think you have done the best job there is in that regard.

Some others have done well, but then they would have parts where it was not the flesh of the character at all and it ruined the story a lil bit. You took the original and made it your own and that is what is so cool. There are some interesting takes there to be made and I would like to give it a try if not for the ADHD. Not something good to have when trying to take the time and write a wonderful story.

You did so well with this. I would love to see howit is finished.
Alice Alee chapter 5 . 8/27/2009
omg, the ending was so sweet! *.*

i love it!
Alice Alee chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
I really liked this chapter, espiacily the part where carlisle and esme though "I think he loves her.

I think he does too."