Reviews for The Lion and the Lamb
Fitten chapter 26 . 8/2/2009
Carlisle and Esme's first kiss... ahh...so beautifully described, it was just like this for me too! thanx for this series, its been great. You and yours keep well.
Fitten chapter 25 . 8/2/2009
this is just so good. you write so well and SO in character. Love EPOV.
Fitten chapter 22 . 8/2/2009
Alice: "and sometimes love hurts." wow perfect sentiment - and how apt huh?.. You write this soo well, and fit it lots of original stuff, well done.
Mrs.E.A.Cullen-17 chapter 25 . 7/30/2009
Hey! I freakin' love this! I hope you will consitter finishing this. It's a great way into Edward's head and his POV of Twilight when SM can't finish hers. Again hope you come back.

~Emily~ ~Mrs.E. -17~
myppe chapter 25 . 7/30/2009
OMG! this story is so good, you have to continue it! I'm so in love
sammy55 chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
Ok I meant to post this to the previous chapter and I forgot!

I was rather frustrated with her way of thinking. “Esme, she doesn’t talk to me. Usually, if you like someone, you talk to them.”

She laughed. “Logically, yes, but human girls tend to be more illogical than that. Generally when a girl is interested in a boy, she tries not to talk to him for fear that he will see that she likes him and tease her about it – or reject her. So usually when a girl likes a boy, she keeps quiet around him. She shrugs her shoulders and plays with her hair, glancing at him from the corner of her eyes to see if he’s looking at her.”

OMG! That is like me to a 'T'! I would rather he tease me than ignore but all in all I am afraid of rejetion! I was so surprised when I read that! It was like you knew me! LOL!
Mar-rynn chapter 26 . 7/18/2009
Bonjours! Voilà, je suis une petite française qui a lu ton histoire traduite par Miss Lup Lup et je la trouve absolument géniale! J'ai compris ta note mais j'aimerai savoir si maintenant tu comptes continuer cette fanfiction... Parce que je suis allé voir sur ton profil et des histoires récentes y ont été posté... Si tu ne la reprend pas, saches au moins que j'aime beaucoup ta fiction et que je trouve dommage de gâcher une si belle oeuvre... Voilà! A bientôt j'espère et n'hésite pas à me répondre!

Bye Bye! And... KIS! Mar-rynn

PS: Désolé pour la review en français mais mon niveau d'anglais frise le -764439... A peu près je ne connais pas le chiffre exact...
Dubbayabee chapter 6 . 7/8/2009
I just have a question for you. Im enjoying this version of Twilight and I've also read Stephenie Meyer's partial version of Midnight Sun on her website. My question is... Do you know if her version is going to print anytime soon. I thought it was better than Twilight because Edward has so much more going on in his head. His version is so interesting. I go to her site every so often to see if there is info on Midnight Sun but I never see anything.

Im so looking forward to reading it.

Thanks
calsax chapter 25 . 7/8/2009
Wonderful job! I love reading Edward's perspective!
calsax chapter 24 . 7/8/2009
Good work!
calsax chapter 23 . 7/8/2009
Beautifully written. You are managing to add in your own original ideas to the story as a whole, and you're doing it seamlessly. Good job!
calsax chapter 22 . 7/8/2009
good chapter!
calsax chapter 20 . 7/7/2009
Wow! Billy's thoughts are vicious aren't they? But I guess that's understandable.
calsax chapter 19 . 7/7/2009
Well, it was violent but something that they deserved. Actually, they deserved worse since they raped thrice and also murdered some poor woman.
calsax chapter 18 . 7/7/2009