Reviews for The Lion and the Lamb
Alice Alee chapter 8 . 8/29/2009
I liked it.

my fav part was when he saw her sleeping. so *.*

Alice Alee chapter 7 . 8/29/2009
it was so FUNNY!:D

I was snickering all the end.

I can't wiat till i finash writitng this review so i can read the next chapter!

*giggle*

PrincessBella15 chapter 23 . 8/29/2009
It's very good and reminds me of what I read of Midnight sun. I wish you would finsih this, but like you I have family issues and medical issues and can understand your plight. There are only a few people I have read on here that truly can capture the spirit of Stephenie's characters. I think you have done the best job there is in that regard.

Some others have done well, but then they would have parts where it was not the flesh of the character at all and it ruined the story a lil bit. You took the original and made it your own and that is what is so cool. There are some interesting takes there to be made and I would like to give it a try if not for the ADHD. Not something good to have when trying to take the time and write a wonderful story.

You did so well with this. I would love to see howit is finished.
Alice Alee chapter 5 . 8/27/2009
omg, the ending was so sweet! *.*

i love it!
Alice Alee chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
I really liked this chapter, espiacily the part where carlisle and esme though "I think he loves her.

I think he does too."

It sounds sweet.:D
patty123 chapter 25 . 8/25/2009
YOU HAVE

TO WRITE MORE GREAT STORY PLEASE WRITE
Alice Alee chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
I really love it.

me and my sis, Lyla, both agree on the fact that your writing is amazing and we completely love your writing style! seriously, you capture edward's character really well!

Alice Alee chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
loved it all.!

i liked the lab part when they were talking.

-Alice
Alice Alee chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
3 words

I. Love. It!

epp.

I always wanted to know what twlight and the rest of the books would be like in edwards piont of view.

-Alice Alee
JennyRose012 chapter 7 . 8/21/2009
I absolutely LOVE your take on Edward.

& I wanted to know what the name of the site you made is?

RedRose23 chapter 5 . 8/9/2009
im kinda liking the insight on edward's mind.

was it really almost a whole month that edward didnt talk to bella?

its been a while since i read the first book so i guess i forgot. and then they kinda skip over that part as well in twilight.
Fitten chapter 26 . 8/2/2009
Carlisle and Esme's first kiss... ahh...so beautifully described, it was just like this for me too! thanx for this series, its been great. You and yours keep well.
Fitten chapter 25 . 8/2/2009
this is just so good. you write so well and SO in character. Love EPOV.
Fitten chapter 22 . 8/2/2009
Alice: "and sometimes love hurts." wow perfect sentiment - and how apt huh?.. You write this soo well, and fit it lots of original stuff, well done.
Mrs.E.A.Cullen-17 chapter 25 . 7/30/2009
Hey! I freakin' love this! I hope you will consitter finishing this. It's a great way into Edward's head and his POV of Twilight when SM can't finish hers. Again hope you come back.

~Emily~ ~Mrs.E. -17~