Reviews for The Lion and the Lamb
Jenna chapter 26 . 2/2/2014
I absolutely loved your writing, it was amazing!
Ashley chapter 10 . 1/4/2014
I love the book so far. I you are a very good writer. I like your creativity for the times when you had to infer what Edwards family would say and think. It is amazing so far and i cant wait to continue. 3
Spottedmask12 chapter 26 . 12/23/2013
Cool story! Please update when you can!
Mamas chapter 26 . 11/12/2013
Will you ever return to this project, it's a shame if you don't...
Guest chapter 26 . 11/11/2013
Then take it down so people like me don't start reading it only to find out you quite leaving people disappointed.
MendiCummins chapter 26 . 7/12/2013
Wow ... I hope all is now well with you & your family. You are definitely marked as a favorite, and I'll be ready to read the rest if you're ever ready to write it. Kudos to you for a job very well done. Your words are a true joy to read ... effortless. Thank you for providing such a sweet escape, if only for a little while. :)
MendiCummins chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
Forgive me because I haven't read your reviews, so I may be parroting someone else. I love your story thus far, but the ending to this chapter poses a problem for me. If Edward is reading Esme's & Carlisle's thoughts, he wouldn't hear one of them answer the other because they can't hear each other. He would only hear both of them thinking something to the effect of, "He loves her." This would be different, of course if they whispered to each other while errontly assuming he was out of hearing range. :)
Kat chapter 26 . 6/20/2013
Wow. Just wow. The story was probably the best fanfic I've ever read! I can't believe that you stopped writing it, but at the same tim, I completely understand your reasoning. I'm in the middle of writing abook of my own, too. It's about aleans. Don't judge me if I spelled it wrong, I just can't remember the spelling. It's been really fun writing, but I'd love to know what you've written! Lemme know!
Kat
priya chapter 26 . 6/9/2013
This story was truely amazing, I hope you and your family are doing well now.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/4/2013
is the best that i have read after stephanies
Guest chapter 26 . 5/12/2013
Great
twmmy chapter 26 . 4/9/2013
Uhh, when I saw the chapert numbers I thought it's near complete. Just lurked to the end, I start it now. Will you finish it?
Sherry chapter 26 . 2/25/2013
Alphie, I hope your life is looking up from #26 post on The Lion and The Lamb. I have been checking back from time to time to see if you have added more. Will you be updating The Lion and The Lamb? Sure hope so I really injoy your work.
abbyweyr chapter 25 . 10/28/2012
You have done a marvelous job of bring out Edward's side of things. Thank you for sharing Edward's side of this story. Wish you could write more, but understand. Best wishes personal and work life.
3,222 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »