Reviews for The Lion and the Lamb
justshutup chapter 4 . 2/25/2006
:) ur welcome! n why can't u tell? u know, i really don't like rosalie.
brezzybrez chapter 4 . 2/25/2006
update soon. really soon. very soon.
x.beautiful.x.blue.x.eyes.x chapter 4 . 2/25/2006
Great chapter... :D cant wait to read more.
a.k.a ettie chapter 4 . 2/25/2006
wow...this is a great story. its detailed, descriptive and error free...well besides a some but they're very few. i like the way you capture edward's feelings. and i love the switch of POV's. btw great title too!

keep up the great work. hope you update soon!
leo says gerr chapter 4 . 2/24/2006
this sounds exactly like the edward that i imagined, thanks for updating a lot, if you don't i might just go crazy, lol...just kidding
Kaytoko chapter 4 . 2/24/2006
WOOT! Oh, i realize i say this every time, but OMG, i love your story! *dances* i await the day when you update with chapter 5.
Stephanie chapter 4 . 2/24/2006
I love this chapter! This really is quite possibly my favorite fanfic ever. Please update quickly. You did a really good job giving each character their own voice. I can't wait for your next chapter!
CrashedmyHarley chapter 4 . 2/24/2006
LOVED IT! UPDATE SOON! Didn't notice n e typos or gramatical issues, but I'm also half asleep... so, yeah...

CmH
Mimblewimble chapter 4 . 2/24/2006
Beautiful chapter, I really love your story and the effort you put into it, wonderful idea and I love the drama you've added!
darklady5289 chapter 4 . 2/24/2006
wow that was so good! i think its perfect the way you described each of their emotions. And it all fits into the story fine. You should give yourself more credit.i like this story a lot and i hope you update really soon!
Aly chapter 4 . 2/24/2006
Ok imagine that im on my knees begging u to update. Please please please please please please please please please please please update you are so EXCELLENT I BEG YOU TO UPDATE PLEASE! PLEASE!
Hellish Red Devil chapter 4 . 2/24/2006
Though you already know what I think of this chapter, I still felt the need to pop in and remind you, hah. Loved it. Cheers!
Wicked Guardian chapter 4 . 2/24/2006
Intense. I like it. Update soon.

.:Ali:.
Elerie chapter 4 . 2/24/2006
Ahh, the fight! That was such a good scene you portrayed!
Stephanie chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
You do such a good job getting Edward's character! I can't wait for the later chapters! Update quickly!
3,229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 203 210 211 212 213 214 215 .. Last Next »