Reviews for The Lion and the Lamb
Mimblewimble chapter 4 . 2/24/2006
Beautiful chapter, I really love your story and the effort you put into it, wonderful idea and I love the drama you've added!
darklady5289 chapter 4 . 2/24/2006
wow that was so good! i think its perfect the way you described each of their emotions. And it all fits into the story fine. You should give yourself more credit.i like this story a lot and i hope you update really soon!
Aly chapter 4 . 2/24/2006
Ok imagine that im on my knees begging u to update. Please please please please please please please please please please please update you are so EXCELLENT I BEG YOU TO UPDATE PLEASE! PLEASE!
Hellish Red Devil chapter 4 . 2/24/2006
Though you already know what I think of this chapter, I still felt the need to pop in and remind you, hah. Loved it. Cheers!
Wicked Guardian chapter 4 . 2/24/2006
Intense. I like it. Update soon.

.:Ali:.
Elerie chapter 4 . 2/24/2006
Ahh, the fight! That was such a good scene you portrayed!
Stephanie chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
You do such a good job getting Edward's character! I can't wait for the later chapters! Update quickly!
leo says gerr chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
that sounded really like Edward, keep updating :D

i can't wait till when Edward saves Bella from thugs
Lady of Spring Rain chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
good story. update soon.
Hellish Red Devil chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
Excellent, excellent chapter; I loved it. This story just gets better with each chapter, it really does. You capture Edward's voice perfectly, as well as the other respective voices of the Cullen family. There were some minor typos, but the only ones that were really glaring were "to automobiles," which should be "two automobiles," and "defiantly see," which should be "definitely see," I think. I don't mean to sound picky, because I really do think this story is excellent. It makes my day when I see another chapter from you pop up in my inbox. You're a very gifted writer. Please post another chapter as soon as you can. Cheers!
brezzybrez chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
you're very good. update soon. really soon.
Elerie chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
Woohoo! Thanks for updating! o It's very much in the book's style, which I love.
Kaytoko chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
WOOT! Yayness! Updated! *dances* but anyways, update even FASTER so i can read the next part! Woot! I like the way you write this story, so i'm all happy now. woot!
justshutup chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
hi! luved it! the next one is gonna be tough right? good luck dude!
Wicked Guardian chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
Update soon, please. I like the idea of this story... I was wishing I could hear from Edward's POV and I'm glad you did it!

.:Ali:.