Reviews for The Lion and the Lamb
Hellish Red Devil chapter 5 . 2/28/2006
Again, I dunno what I'm doing reviewing, as you already know what I think, but still, I find myself needing to communicate how much I liked this chapter. So, with no further ado: I liked this chapter a lot! I'm looking forward to the next one. Cheers!
delectedaccountplease chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
WRITE! i ned more. it's my type of heroin :D lols
beth chapter 4 . 2/26/2006
this is my favorite fanfic about twilight. your stuff is amazing. i can't wait to read the next chapter!
Titan09 chapter 4 . 2/26/2006
Ooh! *squeals* This is great! u

I really liked how you did this arguement, especially cuz no one really talked about it in the book. ;) Great job!

This is TOTALLY on my faves! I'm gonna put it on my alerts, as well!

Keep up the fantabulous (that should be a word, I say!) work!

Update soon!

~Titan
Trickster's-Lulaby chapter 4 . 2/25/2006
This is good man I love the title, been waiting for fafiction to put in twilight for a while now thank god the came to their senses, and i hope you keep these great chapters coming!
justshutup chapter 4 . 2/25/2006
:) ur welcome! n why can't u tell? u know, i really don't like rosalie.
brezzybrez chapter 4 . 2/25/2006
update soon. really soon. very soon.
x.beautiful.x.blue.x.eyes.x chapter 4 . 2/25/2006
Great chapter... :D cant wait to read more.
a.k.a ettie chapter 4 . 2/25/2006
wow...this is a great story. its detailed, descriptive and error free...well besides a some but they're very few. i like the way you capture edward's feelings. and i love the switch of POV's. btw great title too!

keep up the great work. hope you update soon!
leo says gerr chapter 4 . 2/24/2006
this sounds exactly like the edward that i imagined, thanks for updating a lot, if you don't i might just go crazy, lol...just kidding
Kaytoko chapter 4 . 2/24/2006
WOOT! Oh, i realize i say this every time, but OMG, i love your story! *dances* i await the day when you update with chapter 5.
Stephanie chapter 4 . 2/24/2006
I love this chapter! This really is quite possibly my favorite fanfic ever. Please update quickly. You did a really good job giving each character their own voice. I can't wait for your next chapter!
CrashedmyHarley chapter 4 . 2/24/2006
LOVED IT! UPDATE SOON! Didn't notice n e typos or gramatical issues, but I'm also half asleep... so, yeah...

CmH
Mimblewimble chapter 4 . 2/24/2006
Beautiful chapter, I really love your story and the effort you put into it, wonderful idea and I love the drama you've added!
darklady5289 chapter 4 . 2/24/2006
wow that was so good! i think its perfect the way you described each of their emotions. And it all fits into the story fine. You should give yourself more credit.i like this story a lot and i hope you update really soon!
3,234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 203 210 211 212 213 214 215 .. Last Next »