Reviews for The Lion and the Lamb
Kat chapter 26 . 6/20/2013
Wow. Just wow. The story was probably the best fanfic I've ever read! I can't believe that you stopped writing it, but at the same tim, I completely understand your reasoning. I'm in the middle of writing abook of my own, too. It's about aleans. Don't judge me if I spelled it wrong, I just can't remember the spelling. It's been really fun writing, but I'd love to know what you've written! Lemme know!
priya chapter 26 . 6/9/2013
This story was truely amazing, I hope you and your family are doing well now.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/4/2013
is the best that i have read after stephanies
Guest chapter 26 . 5/12/2013
twmmy chapter 26 . 4/9/2013
Uhh, when I saw the chapert numbers I thought it's near complete. Just lurked to the end, I start it now. Will you finish it?
Sherry chapter 26 . 2/25/2013
Alphie, I hope your life is looking up from #26 post on The Lion and The Lamb. I have been checking back from time to time to see if you have added more. Will you be updating The Lion and The Lamb? Sure hope so I really injoy your work.
abbyweyr chapter 25 . 10/28/2012
You have done a marvelous job of bring out Edward's side of things. Thank you for sharing Edward's side of this story. Wish you could write more, but understand. Best wishes personal and work life.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
how sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
first crush
Judy chapter 26 . 10/19/2012
Alphie, I'm so new to this site, and it appears you wrote it in 2006. I love it. I can find
nothing to change. Just wish you had been able to continue the story line. Hope everything
is well now in your life. You are a very talented author. God Bless!
LuvVampireRomance chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Victoria Gillies chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
i especially liked the chapter 5 with the talk with esme ... you are really talented ... i think that you should do a story that involves after breaking dawn and when they go to high school and edward and bella have every lesson together and the girls 'try' to flirt with edward but doesnt work anf human boy 'try' to flirt with bella but doesnt work and no doubt that if you do write one like that it will be amazing :)) ... you would reall be good as a writer as you grow up hunni ... well done on your story xx
JustanotherLiar chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
I know that you wrote this story a LONG time ago but I just found it and would like to say that it is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read and that I'm very glad that I found one that wasnt all about roleplay and stuff like that. Anyway, its a fantastic story!
Cullen in ur Closet chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
I laughed out loud at the part where Bella spoke Edwards name in her sleep and he felt for a moment like dear in the headlights.
3,230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »