Reviews for The Lion and the Lamb
MendiCummins chapter 26 . 7/12/2013
Wow ... I hope all is now well with you & your family. You are definitely marked as a favorite, and I'll be ready to read the rest if you're ever ready to write it. Kudos to you for a job very well done. Your words are a true joy to read ... effortless. Thank you for providing such a sweet escape, if only for a little while. :)
MendiCummins chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
Forgive me because I haven't read your reviews, so I may be parroting someone else. I love your story thus far, but the ending to this chapter poses a problem for me. If Edward is reading Esme's & Carlisle's thoughts, he wouldn't hear one of them answer the other because they can't hear each other. He would only hear both of them thinking something to the effect of, "He loves her." This would be different, of course if they whispered to each other while errontly assuming he was out of hearing range. :)
Kat chapter 26 . 6/20/2013
Wow. Just wow. The story was probably the best fanfic I've ever read! I can't believe that you stopped writing it, but at the same tim, I completely understand your reasoning. I'm in the middle of writing abook of my own, too. It's about aleans. Don't judge me if I spelled it wrong, I just can't remember the spelling. It's been really fun writing, but I'd love to know what you've written! Lemme know!
Kat
priya chapter 26 . 6/9/2013
This story was truely amazing, I hope you and your family are doing well now.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/4/2013
is the best that i have read after stephanies
Guest chapter 26 . 5/12/2013
Great
twmmy chapter 26 . 4/9/2013
Uhh, when I saw the chapert numbers I thought it's near complete. Just lurked to the end, I start it now. Will you finish it?
Sherry chapter 26 . 2/25/2013
Alphie, I hope your life is looking up from #26 post on The Lion and The Lamb. I have been checking back from time to time to see if you have added more. Will you be updating The Lion and The Lamb? Sure hope so I really injoy your work.
abbyweyr chapter 25 . 10/28/2012
You have done a marvelous job of bring out Edward's side of things. Thank you for sharing Edward's side of this story. Wish you could write more, but understand. Best wishes personal and work life.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
how sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
first crush
Judy chapter 26 . 10/19/2012
Alphie, I'm so new to this site, and it appears you wrote it in 2006. I love it. I can find
nothing to change. Just wish you had been able to continue the story line. Hope everything
is well now in your life. You are a very talented author. God Bless!
LuvVampireRomance chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Great!
Victoria Gillies chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
i especially liked the chapter 5 with the talk with esme ... you are really talented ... i think that you should do a story that involves after breaking dawn and when they go to high school and edward and bella have every lesson together and the girls 'try' to flirt with edward but doesnt work anf human boy 'try' to flirt with bella but doesnt work and no doubt that if you do write one like that it will be amazing :)) ... you would reall be good as a writer as you grow up hunni ... well done on your story xx
3,232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »