Reviews for The Lion and the Lamb
how sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
first crush
Judy chapter 26 . 10/19/2012
Alphie, I'm so new to this site, and it appears you wrote it in 2006. I love it. I can find
nothing to change. Just wish you had been able to continue the story line. Hope everything
is well now in your life. You are a very talented author. God Bless!
LuvVampireRomance chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Great!
Victoria Gillies chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
i especially liked the chapter 5 with the talk with esme ... you are really talented ... i think that you should do a story that involves after breaking dawn and when they go to high school and edward and bella have every lesson together and the girls 'try' to flirt with edward but doesnt work anf human boy 'try' to flirt with bella but doesnt work and no doubt that if you do write one like that it will be amazing :)) ... you would reall be good as a writer as you grow up hunni ... well done on your story xx
JustanotherLiar chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
I know that you wrote this story a LONG time ago but I just found it and would like to say that it is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read and that I'm very glad that I found one that wasnt all about roleplay and stuff like that. Anyway, its a fantastic story!
Cullen in ur Closet chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
I laughed out loud at the part where Bella spoke Edwards name in her sleep and he felt for a moment like dear in the headlights.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
great story o wonder Stephanie admires the story ...
You are really talented hunni x
whenyourdone chapter 26 . 8/7/2012
i hope you finish this if you send me a link at
Guest chapter 26 . 7/27/2012
OMG! I can't believe it's over! But I guess it was necessary...i was jerked back to reality. The story was amazing..i loved it.
I know, U dont plan on...but i secretly hope you u finish this (no matter what). I don't have a really good reason..but you should. I was writing this book on my dog...it was good and i reached half way but stopped because of various reasons. However i DO plan on completing it (im still 14 so i got a while to do so). I think u should continue too...please(wow..im actually begging!).
miranda martinez chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
my god edward is sooo deep
miranda martinez chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
aww thats all i have to say and that i love your stoies ;)
miranda martinez chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
fainnly hes coming around.

oh edward how u love one should and cant ever be told ;) :)
miranda martinez chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
WOW i LOVE reading YOUR stories there soo good.
miranda martinez chapter 5 . 7/22/2012