Reviews for The Lion and the Lamb
Guest chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
great story o wonder Stephanie admires the story ...
You are really talented hunni x
whenyourdone chapter 26 . 8/7/2012
i hope you finish this if you send me a link at
Guest chapter 26 . 7/27/2012
OMG! I can't believe it's over! But I guess it was necessary...i was jerked back to reality. The story was amazing..i loved it.
I know, U dont plan on...but i secretly hope you u finish this (no matter what). I don't have a really good reason..but you should. I was writing this book on my was good and i reached half way but stopped because of various reasons. However i DO plan on completing it (im still 14 so i got a while to do so). I think u should continue too...please( actually begging!).
miranda martinez chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
my god edward is sooo deep
miranda martinez chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
aww thats all i have to say and that i love your stoies ;)
miranda martinez chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
fainnly hes coming around.

oh edward how u love one should and cant ever be told ;) :)
miranda martinez chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
WOW i LOVE reading YOUR stories there soo good.
miranda martinez chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
esme is soo wise
miranda martinez chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
oh i know he loves her
miranda martinez chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
OMG this is sooooo amazing icant stop reading them your amazing
miranda martinez chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
miranda martinez chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
that was a mazing and i hav bien whating for some one to right this for so long to im happy that u did it
JustMe10012001 chapter 16 . 2/13/2012
I love your story! I can't believe it's taken me all this time to find it, but I'm really loving it. One small point, though. In Chapter 15 Edward refuses to allow Bella to see him hunt for fear of her seeing him in his most "carnal state". I think you might mean his most "carniverous" state, but maybe not. Anyhoo, I'm enjoying it so much. Thanks for writing it!
shell hell chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
i love you! i added you to my favorites ! ! !
PushingReality34 chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
Your story is good from what i can tell but you messed up on one part in the last chapter. Edward only thought of using her blood spilling as an excuse. He didnt actually use it.
3,230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »