Reviews for The Lion and the Lamb
Guest chapter 26 . 5/12/2013
Great
twmmy chapter 26 . 4/9/2013
Uhh, when I saw the chapert numbers I thought it's near complete. Just lurked to the end, I start it now. Will you finish it?
Sherry chapter 26 . 2/25/2013
Alphie, I hope your life is looking up from #26 post on The Lion and The Lamb. I have been checking back from time to time to see if you have added more. Will you be updating The Lion and The Lamb? Sure hope so I really injoy your work.
abbyweyr chapter 25 . 10/28/2012
You have done a marvelous job of bring out Edward's side of things. Thank you for sharing Edward's side of this story. Wish you could write more, but understand. Best wishes personal and work life.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
how sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
first crush
Judy chapter 26 . 10/19/2012
Alphie, I'm so new to this site, and it appears you wrote it in 2006. I love it. I can find
nothing to change. Just wish you had been able to continue the story line. Hope everything
is well now in your life. You are a very talented author. God Bless!
LuvVampireRomance chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Great!
Victoria Gillies chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
i especially liked the chapter 5 with the talk with esme ... you are really talented ... i think that you should do a story that involves after breaking dawn and when they go to high school and edward and bella have every lesson together and the girls 'try' to flirt with edward but doesnt work anf human boy 'try' to flirt with bella but doesnt work and no doubt that if you do write one like that it will be amazing :)) ... you would reall be good as a writer as you grow up hunni ... well done on your story xx
JustanotherLiar chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
I know that you wrote this story a LONG time ago but I just found it and would like to say that it is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read and that I'm very glad that I found one that wasnt all about roleplay and stuff like that. Anyway, its a fantastic story!
Cullen in ur Closet chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
I laughed out loud at the part where Bella spoke Edwards name in her sleep and he felt for a moment like dear in the headlights.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
great story o wonder Stephanie admires the story ...
You are really talented hunni x
whenyourdone chapter 26 . 8/7/2012
i hope you finish this if you send me a link at
Guest chapter 26 . 7/27/2012
OMG! I can't believe it's over! But I guess it was necessary...i was jerked back to reality. The story was amazing..i loved it.
I know, U dont plan on...but i secretly hope you u finish this (no matter what). I don't have a really good reason..but you should. I was writing this book on my dog...it was good and i reached half way but stopped because of various reasons. However i DO plan on completing it (im still 14 so i got a while to do so). I think u should continue too...please(wow..im actually begging!).
miranda martinez chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
my god edward is sooo deep
3,241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »