Reviews for The Lion and the Lamb
miranda martinez chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
OMG this is sooooo amazing icant stop reading them your amazing
miranda martinez chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
THOROUGHLY and INDISPUTABLY AMAZING ooohh edward u r so in LOVE.
miranda martinez chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
that was a mazing and i hav bien whating for some one to right this for so long to im happy that u did it
JustMe10012001 chapter 16 . 2/13/2012
I love your story! I can't believe it's taken me all this time to find it, but I'm really loving it. One small point, though. In Chapter 15 Edward refuses to allow Bella to see him hunt for fear of her seeing him in his most "carnal state". I think you might mean his most "carniverous" state, but maybe not. Anyhoo, I'm enjoying it so much. Thanks for writing it!
shell hell chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
i love you! i added you to my favorites ! ! !
PushingReality34 chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
Your story is good from what i can tell but you messed up on one part in the last chapter. Edward only thought of using her blood spilling as an excuse. He didnt actually use it.
ScarletDevil1503 chapter 26 . 10/18/2011
You're awesome! So sad you stopped, but this story is amazing! Did you read SM's mind or something? :P
IceChocolateTammy chapter 26 . 9/1/2011
Its too bad that you put this story on prrmanant hiatus do many years ago. I hope you can start writing it again soon! :)
patiicm chapter 26 . 7/13/2011
hello there! did everything come out fine? I was just wondering if you will continue writing. It has been 2 years.. I hope you are still out there and want to finish the story.

Anyways, I wish you the best and I really wish you come back to us. Bye :)
pigckle8 chapter 26 . 7/6/2011
I read this story a couple years ago on another twilight fanfic site, and I loved it. Now that I just found it here again is absolutely amazing. Love the author's notes in the beginning. Love your interpretation of Edward. I can see everything playing out when I read this. Thanks for writing this, and hopefully, maybe someday in the future, you will continue this story. It was a pleasure rereading this story. Thanks, and good luck! :)
Arnaras chapter 26 . 6/26/2011
Another person here who's lost too much sleep reading your story, another person here who's hoping that someday, when life has settled down, you'll finish this up. Yes, I know you have the Lexicon now - when you started this, the Lexicon was but an idea, and then just a start-up page - and given that this update was several years ago now, your life has most probably smoothed out (I truly hope it has!), so you're probably busy with keeping up with a myriad of things that keep you from writing. But please know, Midnight Sun or not, that there are those of us out there who like your work, and look forward to your completion of this version of the Twilight story. Thank you!
FriendlyLies chapter 26 . 6/16/2011
I was wondering if you were ever going to finish this story? I really adored it and I think, even if you don't agree, this was better than some of what Stephanie Meyer herself put out when it got leaked.

-Jazmine
Fra ITA chapter 10 . 5/11/2011
Hello Alfie. I am Fra, I am Italian. I just want to tell you that I am enjoying this "Twilight by Edward". I discovered Twilight very late, like a few months ago (yeah, unbelievable, right? :) ) I was absolutely not interested in this phenomenon when it all started and now... now I am a big fan. I see that this is not complete but this does not stop me from reading. It is very enjoyable and you write Edward in a way that I like. Thank you. :)
LauralHilll chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Enjoying this more than Midnight Sun!
CuTii3Pii3 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
*SWOON* Stephenie Meyer - hail the godess - reviewed your story. I am not worthy...
3,221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »