Reviews for Love Puny Again
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
ok this is truly worthy of excel saga, a true work of demented genius
ShadowFoxx15 chapter 3 . 3/12/2008
Ha! This is great! You should definetly write more! Pretty Please?
PokeNirvash2 chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
Update! I want to see more! How come every fanfic I read must end without continuation?
DiscordianSamba chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
Yay! Elgala's in this fiction! This is an excellent piece of Excel Saga, it's just like the show/manga, although more like the show 'cause... I don't know. I just feel like rambling. But keep up the good work!
ShadowFoxx15 chapter 2 . 5/2/2006
LOL! I luved the DBZ joke! Simply because it's true.:)
ShadowFoxx15 chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
This is so hilarious! Go Author(ess) Gomen nasi. I don't know your gender...:(
Amanda Swiftgold chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
This is very nicely written and has good grammar, woo! It's also quite funny and I like the whole controlled-by-dating-sim thing. Hope you'll continue with it...
Nanashi chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Heeheehee! That is so funny! It would make for a good episode. Please, continue the good work.
ThianIsner chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Frickin awsome man, needs an extension though, catches the heart of the anime perfectly...
Crazy Authoresses CAT and AMS chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
No reviews yet? Tsk, tsk. Shame on you, non-reviewing-y section! Oh my... the Love Puny episode was so funny and this fanfic lived up to the hilarity. Love Puny Revenge had me cracking up. And Il Palazzo "accidently" choosing D on Matsuya? XD Priceless. Poor, poor Watanabe. Always the puppet... Yet reading about him being tortured is so fun.

Great job! Now update soon or I will sic a herd of Puu-chuu's on you! Mwahahahha!