Reviews for Valentine For Rei
BourneToWrite619 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Love the story, but my old creative writing teacher would've given Shinji an F for hid poem, because he hates rhyming fire and desire.
T.Dragon chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
wow...that was definitely poetic _
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
"MOMMA, MOMMA! There's two men in the bushes together!"

Priceless! Just priceless! And Fuyutsuki having Gendo offed like that was even MORE priceless! ::cackles::
Asukaforever92 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Nice story. Not a big Shinji x Rei fan but I really liked this (The section 2 agents at the park was funny).One question though,was the person the Sub-Commander called the Lockerbie bomber and if so was he the one who got him released from Scotland to Libya?
The Arsenal 3.0 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
A fitting story for Valentine's Day. Very nice. I actually read it some months ago but I thought it fitting to leave a review, particularly for today. ;)

No problems with this whatsoever.
Alpha Taco chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I like the idea for this story. Good idea to have the flashbacks. But you killed shinji and rei. That got rid of the happy overtone of the story.
Mike Kromer chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Man I loved this, loved the start/ middle and worked to the begining to the end, very well thought out and planed, killing Gendo by betrayal is good, loved it, keep up the good work
Aoirann chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Did the pilots die as well or are they the ones you set off the bomb?
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
The "Gift" reminds me of that Simpsons episode where ms Crabapple is courted by the comicbook guy, and he qoutes some Klingon crap about "Killing a thousand worlds just to see you smile". Now THAT's romantic!
Wes chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
While I like fanfics which turn Gendo around and "bring him back from the dark side", I diffinitely enjoy the various ways you take him down. XD

Nope, can't complain at all.
mangafreak7793 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
pretty good
Marq Fyori-Josdyas Auricor chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
ABSO-TIVELY POSI-LUTELY MAGNIFICIENT! Where do stories like this hide these days? Writers should make more of them!

(Fav'-listed immediately! **)

PS: When are you going to update your stories? I look forward to "Shinji's Birthday Wish" - and how Yui would fit in the new family (Yui or Serenity, Serenity or Yui? Oh, the dilemma! Wait, maybe you could make Yui Serenity's reincarnation, or make the two like Hao and Yoh from Shaman King were? [The original Hao was reincarnated into twins: Hao, who had most of the original soul and all of the memories; and Yoh, who had the "discarded good part" of the original Hao's soul - at least, that's what I understand, as I never watched the series.])
Raved Thrad chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
I can't decide which was the sweeter Valentines' gift: Shinji showing Rei what it feels like to be loved, or Fuyutsuki sending Gendo to hell :)
Lord-Potter-Gryffindor chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
You should do another story like this one. This story was a really good story, I like it a lot.
ian chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
nice way to get rid of gendo
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »