Reviews for One Night Together With You Again
StarliteOracle chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
luv this
Raina1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
And now I'm crying. What a wonderful piece of fluff!
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Awww! So sweet! I'm not much of a "heavy" yaoi fan, if you know what I mean, but this was all right. Great job!
Raexa chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
That was so sad... I didn't cry but it made my throat hurt and my eyes water a bit.. Very bittersweet and emotional... -sigh- I'm going to need to read something very fluffy and sugarcoated now
Nyai Roro Kidul chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
That was so wonderfull.

I had to cry because your story was so beautifull and wonderfull.

-xx-

MoonLight AngelSinger
Fox Warrior Niacara chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
This was...this was... the most beautiful thing I've ever read!And the way you describe Yugi's friends is really good too!A rose that lives on forever,the perfect gift I'd say for Valentine's Day hehe._ -
Chocoholixx chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
That's so sweet! I enjoyed reading this a lot. Even though I'm sort of sad that Atemu couldn't stay, this is a change. Usually, people just make it so Atemu stays. You didn't. But you did leave Yuugi with something to remind him of Atemu. Roses... they hold so much promise. I really loved this a lot!
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Aw cute. Is there more?
Takhisis Godess of Evil chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
That was… That was… *dries a tear away* so beautiful and kawaii and sweet and… and… I LOVE IT! That is just so sad for Yugi, but on the other side he gets united with Atemu again. Right? RIGHT? Ôo
lavalieres chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Ok, so I posted this already in your journal, but I'll do so again here, because all your fics deserve more reviews. :)

E! I'm 'bout ready to keel over from teh angst and teh lurve!

That was very well written, sis. It nearly brought me to tears in the middle. Yuugi's pain was that tangible.

-I thought I had grown, that I had matured… but how could I, when I wasn’t strong to begin with?-

That is very like Yuugi to doubt his strength. While with Atemu he had always thought that Atemu was his strength, and when he was taken away, you gave Yuugi the appropriate amount of inner strength (which he has) and self doubt.

-Loyal, goofy Jounouchi-kun with his heart of gold and a strong will that rivaled Atemu’s. Beautiful, faithful Anzu-chan with her warm compassion and unlimited patience.-

Beautiful descriptions of Yuugi's friends. Espeically the line about Anzu, which is dead on.

Awesomeness as always, sis, but I shouldn't have to tell you that! xD