Reviews for My Faith in you
Donny chapter 14 . 2/10/2018
All that work just to have willow and Tara get back together and leave Faith hanging? It doesn't belong in the Faith/Tara section.
AimlesslyWriting chapter 14 . 12/1/2015
Wow, that was actually really sad. When I saw the title of it "Seeing Red" I knew you were going to break my heart again. But I think this is the first time where I am actually upset that Tara and Willow got back together. Not because Tara died but because I liked Tara and Faith together. However, Tara and Willow were soulmates, even within your story, and that Tara could never love Faith like that, when her heart clearly belonged to Willow.

Anyways, amazing story. It was really well written.
blue talith chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Nice good start to this story!
Shadows of Faith chapter 12 . 8/26/2009
This plot line is very similar to an amazing story I read about 5 years ago. It's good, work on the english
Shadows of Faith chapter 14 . 8/26/2009
The flow of this story is very similar to another story I read some years back. Work on the english, or at least get someone to read it for you who speaks english. The broken wording and wrong words to describe something make it difficult to read. But like I said, I've seen this plot before. Try for something new.
Spikesagitta chapter 6 . 6/9/2008
nice, Faith just needed to given a chance to show people she changed
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
well this is kinda sad..but i wan to see where this goes
Necrovore chapter 14 . 11/19/2007
Wow, didn't expect this story to follow continuity like it did. Have you written the sequel that was mentioned yet?
riverkirby chapter 14 . 9/12/2006
that's sad. good job though.
cbscifijunky chapter 14 . 6/8/2006
Wow - that was an incredibly sad ending, but oddly apropos.

Nice job,

CB
nowhere89 chapter 14 . 6/8/2006
OMFGWTF! GAH you can't end it like that! Poor Tara!
Tinyanywhere chapter 14 . 6/8/2006
you... you.. you... killed... *denial*

And Faith... *more denial*

Okay, I'm over it, like your story, even more because i know there'll be a sequel
Janell chapter 13 . 6/7/2006
Love this story, I wish it didn't have to end. Please update soon.
HippoKrys chapter 13 . 5/17/2006
Yay, you updated the english one! :P can't wait till the next chapter. :D
HippoKrys chapter 12 . 5/10/2006
Stupid Dawn. I really want to punch her! Urgh. More Faith and Tara!