Reviews for Change Is Good
PrewalShadeX chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! SOOO GOOOOOOD!11111!
Obscured Angel chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
So here I am, reading this story thinking it's one of the best I've seen in a while. I move my mouse to click the arrow to go to the next chapter and than... nothing! Major disappointment.
But thank you anyways for writing in posting. I really enjoyed the plot and history behind the first chapter.
MoonyPadfootProngs14 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I love this chapter! It was extremely well written, and it made me cry when you were talking about the war. This was totally awesome.
Alicia Testarossa chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
You HAVE to update SOON. Could you tel me why cant you update ?

From Alicia Testarossa
Cayti Leigh chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
great story!

looks abondoned, but i'm subscribing just in case ;)
Anna Marie Raven chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
I've probably already said this, but as unlikely as it is, I'm hoping this story is continued, and so it remains on my favourites list...
Ralmidaz chapter 4 . 9/25/2010
...This is fourth year. why doesnt Herm know bout sirius.

otherwise good story and plz update
Anna Marie Raven chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
This is pretty cool so far, and a lovely little twist there at the end, but I'm concerned by the fact that it has been ages since this story has been updated.
TheLeafOnTheWind chapter 4 . 11/19/2009
o, so THATS the difference? Something concerning Sirius... Did he not escape Azkaban? Does he not exist? Alas, a conundrum...*intently thinking*
Fick Chick chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
There were a few typos/grammatical errors. The worst was, "because they shan’t have woke until he later." In addition, you used the wrong spelling for "holes" in your A/N.
R-Gomeni chapter 4 . 9/29/2009
anb interesting idea, one I would have liked to see more of.
lovenotwar chapter 4 . 4/20/2009
Woah. Awesome story. I hope you will continue writing this coz it's really good.
enticement chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
There is no Sirius Black in this univese. Well that's weird but original...
EDelta88 chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
who's Sirius? oh that can't be good
EDelta88 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
good start but a little tedious